Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her face now 😂 I'm still slightly traumatised by the tightness of Jamie's trousers too 😬
I'm gay as duck. I appreciate a man in tight trousers, but something about Jamie's, you're not wrong about them being mildly traumatising, even if he does have a nice arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If there were voting tonight. Obviously Bill would get my free votes
Mine too.

I didn't take to them at the launch but HRVY and Maisie are just coming across as probably the best dancers but also both desperate to win. The judge's will get them through to the final but the fans won't

I'm gay as duck. I appreciate a man in tight trousers, but something about Jamie's, you're not wrong about them being mildly traumatising, even if he does have a nice arse.
I made the mistake of watching his reaction video straight after the dance on the strictly Instagram feed. He's going to have to get his crotch on ice after all that tight packing

Also anyone think Dianne's been stitched up again like last years cha cha with the theming tonight? Awful music, just weird set up, seriously dodgy wig and not even my nan would wear that dress. Just strange all round for a tango. Especially with how good they look together, you'd think they'd give them the chance for a hot, sexy tango 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
First off NHS staff in the audience - amazing!

Group dance - it was alright not amazing but decent; of course the faves Oti and Janette were favoured.

Jamie - Did better than I thought, cha cha is a hard dance and it's actually better to get it first and out the way. Can see him improving if he gets the right choreography and dances.

Caroline - I think she did so well; much better than I expected. The only worry I have is how she will perform the latin numbers in the future she seems she will be more of a ballroom queen.

Max - You can tell he was nervous and overthinking it but I think for what he was given he did well. I think comments were quite harsh as they were more about the choreography then the actually dancing; the song was quite fast for the dance too.

Clara - like Jamie best getting the cha cha out of the way. A good first attempt; I think latin could be her thing with confidence can't wait to see whats shes like in ballroom.

Jacqui - An MP theme......zzzzzzzzzzzz. It was better than I thought; (I think my bar was quite low) like Caroline I do worry about her when it comes to the latin.

JJ - I think the concept of the dance, VT & song sold it more than the actual dance itself and they were a bit overmarked. I felt that Amy danced around him too much but I did think it was nice for what it was. He will probably succeed more in ballroom than latin.

Maisie - She definitely did really well there's no denying that; the hope is that she becomes more likeable for me. She will probably do well in the latins and I think seeing as she picks things up quick she probably could do well in the ballroom well however the negative thing is she may peak too early aka Karim from last year but who knows she could be a Kelvin if the majority of the public get on board with her, regardless if she in the bottom she will be saved by the judges if she is marked higher than whoever she in the dance off with.

Jason - There was little ballroom content; have to agree with Craig on this one. He gave it his all though and there is room for improvement.

Ranvir - It wasn't that great tbh; felt she got away with not too many moves for a paso doble and it was defo overmarked; want to see more of her actually dancing next week!

Nicola - Quickstep is hard dance especially as a first dance because it's in the title - its quick! A bit shaky in some parts and some timing issues but I did think it was a good first dance regardless of the same gender partnership.

Bill - Forgive me any Bill lovers ( I do actually like him as a comedian) but I felt that as long he 'went for it' regardless of technique he was always going to get a pass. Agree with craigs score. He's entertaining to watch could be a Chris Ramsay repeat from last year.

HRVY - Yes he was very good! What can I say! His let down is Janette (she's a bit too full on in my opinion); hopefully she won't make the same mistake she did with Aston, I would say she will have learnt her lesson. Same with Maisie hopefully he doesn't peak too soon!

Reactions: 9
I was realy hoping the band would be dropped this year! The music for Max and Dianne was dreadful.

When Craig said Clara was stompy I died laughing. She could move tho.

Finally, when did Giovanni become so bloody hot. I've never fancied any of the dancers but good god Gio 🤪

Reactions: 10
My favorites were BILL, hrvy and maisie. I feel not many will agree but I always love someone fun and bill was amazing him and oti together will be spectacular. Didn’t want to like maisie but in the end thought she was amazing can’t deny and I enjoy watching the good ones she will be liked if she turns down the diva, mind I didn’t mind it too much tonight.Gorka😍😍😍😍.
Hrvy was a fave from the start, the dance suited him didn’t seem nervous and I’m excited to see what else he has, hopefully janette won’t weigh him down too much🙏🏻.
Jamie gave it a good go! Thought he was let down in the costume,music, whole concept! But stayed positive so hopefully he’ll get better next week and can up his scores! But best to leave the cha cba there.
Same with Dianne and Max, was looking forward to them but her fringe wig was awful 🙈 and the music and concept didn’t fit a tango could have been better but everything else outshined the actual dancing for him and Jamie for me , couldn’t really focus!
Clara I enjoyed,aswell as jj.
Everyone else was meh

Reactions: 5
New to this thread. Hi :giggle:

I loved the opening routine. Gorka, Giovanni and Graziano are just 🥵 although seeing Anton awkwardly shake his hips like a weird uncle at a wedding is something I could’ve done without. Maisie is the living embodiment of Fiat 500 Twitter but annoyingly her dance was incredible, as was HRVY’s. I don’t mind that some contestants have dance training tbh because as much as it’s lovely to see a novice improve as the weeks go on, it’s so much more entertaining watching good dancers execute more advanced routines

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a stalk of Giovannis Instagram and oh my sweet Jesus I can’t breathe someone send help
Gio is so gorgeous but he always reminds me of that song by The Streets ‘You’re fit but my gosh don’t you know it.’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll be watching the group number again, absolutely loved it.
i love the variety of skills on strictly, the ringers rarely win as they don’t have a journey but they are talented and great to watch. It takes all sorts to make a show and there definitely is something for everyone. Bless Caroline- I think her tears were very genuine.

Reactions: 2
It’s a no from me in regards to Giovanni, he reminds me of a sleazy waiter you’d see in a holiday resort in Rhodes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry tattlers, I’ll go back to agreeing with you all now 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m glad that the couples are sat at their own socially distanced table by the stage instead of them congregating near Claudia at the top of the stairs and whooping and cheering OTT with cringey props occasionally

Reactions: 14
I’m glad that the couples are sat at their own socially distanced table by the stage instead of them congregating near Claudia at the top of the stairs and whooping and cheering OTT with cringey props occasionally
Yeah me too. That part was v annoying!

Reactions: 6
I really wasn't arsed about watching the show, I just waited for my Mother to tell me when Bill was on. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of it being the oti show (along with janette) the pro dances are becoming a bore because of the obvious favouritism.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.