Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it when a celeb just bloody goes for it. Obvs technical stuff is ... welll...... but it made me properly smile.

Reactions: 6
Wow! Craig was brutal with the 3 for Bill. I know the technique was lacking, but a three seemed extremely harsh.
Honestly feel that the scoring in the early stages of every year is a little bit random. Normally Craig is the least worst for it, but to score Ranvir and Bill so differently, not convinced. There was way more content in that than in the Paso, and he had rhythm and enthusiasm and was where he should have been the whole way through.

Reactions: 9
HRVY doesn’t know what a jive is... yeah sure darling. He’s playing a big big game guys! He’s desperate to win the show.

Reactions: 12
Great prop work at the beginning. Full of energy. Good kicks on the feet. He's got the noodle legs for good sharp footwork. Really giving it everything. Some hip action.

Thought there was a couple of moments early on you could see him thinking a bit much about what was coming next.

Obviously he's got some dance experience in street dance genre, which helps, but that was a great first dance even taking into account experience.

Reactions: 3
HRVY doesn’t know what a jive is... yeah sure darling. He’s playing a big big game guys! He’s desperate to win the show.
I feel like he's learnt the exact words joe sugg said in 2018 in the hope people will also vote him into the final. Just smells of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally reeks of that Joe Sugg 'Little old me, on a *dancing* show, I'm just here for the experience and to please my mum/nan/guinea pig' while training 22 hours a day and practising his glitterball lift in the mirror for the rest of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was great! I see them excelling in the latin, Charleston, Couple's Choice and Showdance.

Don't think there will be a lot of ballroom by these two.

Reactions: 1
Something really off about HRVY I can’t quite put my finger on!

plus the fact I cannot pronounce those letters as ‘Harvey’, it is ‘HRRRRVYYYYY’ in this house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was great! I see them excelling in the latin, Charleston, Couple's Choice and Showdance.

Don't think there will be a lot of ballroom by these two.
I think if Janette gets her way there'll be zero. She knows she's out the minute she's got to teach them actual technique

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow! Craig was brutal with the 3 for Bill. I know the technique was lacking, but a three seemed extremely harsh.
I really like Craig but I do think he has had a number of cruel moments and quite a few times when he gives a 3 I feel it’s more like a 5.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.