Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
It's a bit weird how there's always fanfare when they announce some new dancers eg. Nancy, but then they don't get a partner and just end up in the group dances, but then others they don't announce at all who also end up in the group dances 🧐
Some of the extra additions to the pro dances are members of Jason Gilkison's choreography team and the show probably doesn't intend to give them celebs whereas Nancy's job is as a main pro and they'll probably give her a celeb in future (likely next year).

Reactions: 1

Lilykins

VIP Member
Dianne and Janette (Aljaz I’m assuming is still in his actual house)definitely are. As will Johannes as he isn’t full time uk based so would be living in temporary accommodation anyway. Same applies to Amy and Gorka who move down from Manchester/the midlands for the series. Karen is still in her house with the Dogs as she now lives alone anyway. As for the others I’m really not sure because I don’t know who has roommates and such. All I do know is Nadiya left the UK on Tuesday after filming the launch show.
Ah ok this makes sense , thank you! So anyone who lives with a partner has had to move out basically for the time being. I know they may move down anyway for strictly but this year will be even harder surely if they can’t even see their family?!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Zoella (Joe Suggs' YouTuber sister) is rumoured over on her Tattle page!
My favourite pros are Johannes and Gorka.
My cat's name is Ginger Neil.

• Haha

MadamePoppy

This is such a crass comment 😂 I can’t even.
People will vote for her because she’s a popular Radio 1 DJ. People haven’t really used the black vote before, what makes you feel they will now? BLM has been a thing long before George Floyd.

Remember it’s vote to save so far right voters won’t even be voting her out, the vote will be split. The so called woke lot might vote for her but let’s face it, that’s not really Strictly’s viewing demographic is it?

I’m really sick of people popping BLM on everything, black people existed before this year, you know 😂
Ok but I’ve heard through a few black mates that they’ll vote for her for the BLM movement vote and I know a couple of right people who’ll say they won’t vote for her for the fact she’s White! Political voting!

I’d vote for her if I did because she can dance not for the skin colour etc.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh not Gordan Ramsays daughter:rolleyes:
I think she might do it you know, I highly doubt Brooklyn Beckham would do it as he’s a lot more well known that Matilda. Also no chance of Kylie doing it... mind you celebs have had hardly any work this year so they might get bigger names doing it.

LucaLemon

I reckon they will have a hard time getting "celebs" this year.. The bubble idea and not seeing there families could be an issue as well as not getting the full strictly experience as there will be so many changes.. I wonder how the ratings will be too.. Many people could be out living after lockdown. Who knows how it will all go 🤔

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Would actually be quite nice not to have the spoiler.
I don't mind but the only problem is if Dave is not able to get a spoiler then there probably will be trolls/troublemakers over twitter/social media who will say they know someone who was in the audience and they know who was in the dance off and eliminated. There's always people like that every series but everyone knows just ignore them and wait for Dave to release the spoiler but if Dave is unable to get it a certain week(s) and the troublemakers will be releasing 'spoilers' it will throw people until disarray till the sunday nights reveal show.

I hope people just ignore them.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I've been digging through Twitter - that is definitely a fake/troll account, it was under the username @CherylKeeneyMP prior to a few weeks ago. Definitely not legit.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think Nicola will be with Jeanette, good height pairing and will work well for the lifts etc.

I really hope Gorka does get a partner this year! I think he will after so many people were disappointed he didn’t last year.
I thought Janette too but I guess it depends whether they think Nicola or the professional should do the lifts. Maybe no lifts, I know you’re allowed to have lifts in certain dances but I don’t know if you have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Much better performance from Nicola and Katya than last week for me. And that's coming from me who hates Couples Choice more often than not.

glasgow27

VIP Member
This was great! I see them excelling in the latin, Charleston, Couple's Choice and Showdance.

Don't think there will be a lot of ballroom by these two.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah JJ is because they spoke about him being away from his children! I completely understand the other situations spoken about above , but I wonder why JJ has to move away from his family but Hrvy is still living with his? I thought they would explain it last night but they didn’t really get into it.

Louise123

VIP Member
He clearly upset someone at the BBC. I did find it kinda funny that he snubbed the It Takes Two exit interview as revenge for the show not defending him.
He also recently said he wasn’t allowed to go public at the time that Amy had missed training for nearly 2 weeks due to a secret injury and he had to train with someone else.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I’ve applied for tickets only because it said if you get a ticket you are guaranteed a seat, doing it differently this year
Good luck! (y)

I saw on bbc breakfast yesterday a tv critic talking recently about strictly and he said he is actually looking forward to there being less of an audience as normally ever year the audience is packed in like sardines so it will make a nice change this series. :)

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Who is Maisie with?

God Jamie and Karen are gonna be laughing their heads off in every session I can see it

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don’t think any of the pros who are currently abroad will have any problem getting back to the UK. It just depends on whether they want to or not but I can’t see why they wouldn’t
Johannes will, South Africa is keeping it's borders closed for travelling into it or out of it until the new year, it one the reasons the winter series of Love Island was cancelled, as they wouldn't have enough time to set it up.