Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Amy grimacing a little bit last night??

I think she's peeved she doesn't have another finalist on her hands (I mean you never know) but come on love you weren't going to get another one straight after Karim!
I've always thought that Amy is very competitive , but not in a nice way

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Amy would maybe chill out a bit if she did win. She's competitive in the same way that Kevin was and he came off desperate towards the end (anyone here miss him last night?).

She didn't seem miffed to get JJ as a partner but I don't see their partnership being one that lasts long.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else exhausted and sick of Katya yet since it was announced she got Nicola? I think she's excited about the exposure a same sex couple will give her but seems to have forgotten about the actual person she's dancing with. I really like Nicola but based on how Katya reacted in Saturday and her social media since, I will be not bothered now how long she lasts. My TV remote will also be ready for Katya constant screeching

I wonder if Amy would maybe chill out a bit if she did win. She's competitive in the same way that Kevin was and he came off desperate towards the end (anyone here miss him last night?).

She didn't seem miffed to get JJ as a partner but I don't see their partnership being one that lasts long.
I love Kevin. I really missed him. Him and his sister are really nice. I use to send comments to them on twitter and I get a replies. His sister Joanne follows me on Instagram. With Kevin he was amazing and got into the finals a lot. When he got in the finale with Stacey he actually said he wasn't going to win it amd when he did his legs just went. He was in so much shock I'm not suprise he been in it like 5 times. So its no wonder he migjt of seemed full of himself. But he actually really sweet guy. Just falls in love to easy. But who doesn't.

• Heart
Just watching AJ and Curtis on breakfast tv...god Curtis loves the limelight doesn’t he? AJ couldn’t get a word in!
They both love the limelight. But Curtis was always in AJs shadow until he went on Live Island & now he is making sure he is getting his turn in the spotlight after 20 odd years of AJ being in it.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else exhausted and sick of Katya yet since it was announced she got Nicola? I think she's excited about the exposure a same sex couple will give her but seems to have forgotten about the actual person she's dancing with.
Apparently several pros were wanting Nicola as a partner (I believe it was Katya, Karen, Oti & Janette) - I wonder if they saw it as an opportunity for exposure or if they were genuinely excited at the prospect of a different challenge.

I wonder if any pros said no to dancing with a same sex celeb. Would also be interesting to see which male pros would be up for a male same sex pairing if they had one in future seasons.

Reactions: 7
Apparently several pros were wanting Nicola as a partner (I believe it was Katya, Karen, Oti & Janette) - I wonder if they saw it as an opportunity for exposure or if they were genuinely excited at the prospect of a different challenge.

I wonder if any pros said no to dancing with a same sex celeb. Would also be interesting to see which male pros would be up for a male same sex pairing if they had one in future seasons.
Graziano (sp?) And johnannes did a male pair pro dance and I thought it was great, I'd like either of them tbh

Reactions: 6
I've always thought that Amy is very competitive , but not in a nice way
Amy joined strictly straight from competition world and she owns her dance school so she probably has competing on the brain unlike some of the other pros who left the competing world years before they joined strictly.

She might chill out if she did win but then may just leave after she lifts the glitterball. Na didn't miss Kevin at all; it's not like I hate him or anything but the whole 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' quote he placed on himself before he won left a bitter taste.

I don't think she was angry or upset with the fact that JJ was her partner but I think its the fact she knows already she's not going to get as far in the competition. I think she's had a taste of doing great dances and reaching the final with Karim that for the future if she gets a partner who will be less likely to do that she will be grimacing unlike say Katya or Dianne or Johannes with whoever they get they have pure smiles on their faces.

I really loved the launch show! A much better format than the speed dating / meat market approach they usually take.

Bit disappointed my fave (Caroline) is with Johannes. I was a bit disappointed with his choreo last year.

I really loved the launch show! A much better format than the speed dating / meat market approach they usually take.

Bit disappointed my fave (Caroline) is with Johannes. I was a bit disappointed with his choreo last year.
Johannes definitely deserves a good one next year. He is literally the only pro I like. The others are way too fame hungry.

Reactions: 9
Johannes definitely deserves a good one next year. He is literally the only pro I like. The others are way too fame hungry.
Hopefully he'll get a chance to prove himself this year. I thought production lumbered him with some dodgy themes last year!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else exhausted and sick of Katya yet since it was announced she got Nicola? I think she's excited about the exposure a same sex couple will give her but seems to have forgotten about the actual person she's dancing with. I really like Nicola but based on how Katya reacted in Saturday and her social media since, I will be not bothered now how long she lasts. My TV remote will also be ready for Katya constant screeching
I didnt recognise Katya at first

Reactions: 2
Just caught up with strictly. Looking forward to Dianne and Max, Nicola and Katya. I think it's a good line up. Also looking forward to seeing Jason Bell and Jacqui Smith. Most of them really 🤣 ✨✨

She might chill out if she did win but then may just leave after she lifts the glitterball. Na didn't miss Kevin at all; it's not like I hate him or anything but the whole 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' quote he placed on himself before he won left a bitter taste.

I don't think she was angry or upset with the fact that JJ was her partner but I think its the fact she knows already she's not going to get as far in the competition. I think she's had a taste of doing great dances and reaching the final with Karim that for the future if she gets a partner who will be less likely to do that she will be grimacing unlike say Katya or Dianne or Johannes with whoever they get they have pure smiles on their faces.
Well, Strictly is about teaching a celeb how to dance, not an opportunity to showcase how amazing a pro's choreography is for trained dancers. She's unlikely to get someone of Karim's level again or at least not for several more series, men with dance experience are kinda rare. There are several dancers who would kill to be on the show so if Amy or any of the others object to getting beginner celebs, they can go.

Reactions: 1
Well, Strictly is about teaching a celeb how to dance, not an opportunity to showcase how amazing a pro's choreography is for trained dancers. She's unlikely to get someone of Karim's level again or at least not for several more series, men with dance experience are kinda rare. There are several dancers who would kill to be on the show so if Amy or any of the others object to getting beginner celebs, they can go.
True; it's about the experience itself not the win that's just the cherry on top; I think Amy just takes it to her far with her crying when she left with Brian, the whole dispute with Danny (which I think they were both partly to blame) and the practically begging to get through to every week with Karm ''Oh I've never been to blackpool with a partner, oh it's Karim's birthday next week, Oh i've never been in a final''.

I'm just glad she cant use any of them excuses from now on.

• Haha
True; it's about the experience itself not the win that's just the cherry on top; I think Amy just takes it to her far with her crying when she left with Brian, the whole dispute with Danny (which I think they were both partly to blame) and the practically begging to get through to every week with Karm ''Oh I've never been to blackpool with a partner, oh it's Karim's birthday next week, Oh i've never been in a final''.

I'm just glad she cant use any of them excuses from now on.
The only excuse she can use now is that she hasn't won.

We'll see how she does with JJ, I hope she shows a different side to her personality and has the patience to work around his physical limitations.

The only excuse she can use now is that she hasn't won.

We'll see how she does with JJ, I hope she shows a different side to her personality and has the patience to work around his physical limitations.
Well she'll look like a d**k with that excuse as 8 other current pros havent won the main show either. :ROFLMAO:

Yes fingers crossed she will have to be less pushy than normal as her contestant does have a disability so we'll have to see what happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.