Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah forgot about the singers and the dancing in front of them! Yeah maybe whoever can stay in the country will bubble up and they will do it.

Oh yeah forgot about the singers and the dancing in front of them! Yeah maybe whoever can stay in the country will bubble up and they will do it.
Maybe they pre-filmed all of the guest spots during the time they were doing the pro routines? The guests will have been tested for COVID.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Amy grimacing a little bit last night??

I think she's peeved she doesn't have another finalist on her hands (I mean you never know) but come on love you weren't going to get another one straight after Karim!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Amy grimacing a little bit last night??

I think she's peeved she doesn't have another finalist on her hands (I mean you never know) but come on love you weren't going to get another one straight after Karim!
Didn’t see that, she seemed fine with JJ as a partner from what we saw though she might not be that pleased to have the worst dancer of the male celebs this year and someone that will take a lot of work to be good as opposed to golden ticket Karim.

I’m sure she was expecting a challenge this year though, male celebs at Karim's level are far and few between. HRVY & Max are probably the two best male celebs this year but I doubt Amy or Oti expected to be getting either of them, instead they went to pros that were out early last year.

Last edited:
Maybe they pre-filmed all of the guest spots during the time they were doing the pro routines? The guests will have been tested for COVID.
Perhaps they are, surely would be easier and the best way of doing it all!

Is it just me or was something a bit off about Jamie last night? His smile didn't exactly reach his eyes.

So if Maisie is living on her own does that mean Gorka can go and see Gemma and Mia at all during the series or will he have to stay in London the whole time?

Lots of rumours on Twitter about Maisie and drugs and her annoying pushy mother. I don’t really know who she is but has anyone else heard this?

So if Maisie is living on her own does that mean Gorka can go and see Gemma and Mia at all during the series or will he have to stay in London the whole time?
He has to stay in London, as do any of the pros or celebs who don't live in London.

Lots of rumours on Twitter about Maisie and drugs and her annoying pushy mother. I don’t really know who she is but has anyone else heard this?
The only thing I know about is when she was pictured smoking a spliff at the wheel of her car.

Is it just me or was something a bit off about Jamie last night? His smile didn't exactly reach his eyes.
When Karen said were partners his face seemed a little sad and like really. But i do wish he was with Oti. But I think Karen be great for him.
My bf joked and said is that judge rinder son. Haha..he just looks like him. (He does know that judge rinder is gay and been on before)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought all the celebs and dancers where staying at that hotel still the end of the show or till voted of the show. Didn't realise people where staying in different flats.

Nancy and Neil? Grazio. Whoever’s knocked out? Idk maybe the professionals without a partner will be a bubble
So Neil is in a bubble with Nancy and graziano is in a bubble with Nadiya so that they can dance live with the singers on Sunday shows I think

I thought all the celebs and dancers where staying at that hotel still the end of the show or till voted of the show. Didn't realise people where staying in different flats.
That was just for them to choreograph & film the group dances. I had thought the same at the start too

I was thinking that too as it’s a long time to be away from such a wee tot but think that might be breaking the gov rules as he’s technically in another household now (Albeit a temp one for the show) and has a bubble with Maisie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.