Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved it without the annoying audience clapping like seals.
Looking forward to watching Bill, I think he’ll be fun as will Jaimie. Strong contenders Max and Harvey. I don’t think they gave Jamie otti again think that he will probably be compared to Kelvin, as they won. Kelvin btw has the personality of a cardboard cut out.

Reactions: 10
I find James Jordon a Strictly Tweets quite good if I'm honest, he just gives his opinion & alot of the time he is on point with what he says.

As for the Neil comment, Neil did all Katya's choreography before the kiss with Seann, it's why Katya's choreography with Mike wasn't nearly as entertaining as it was previously, Katya did well with Mike because she is an excellent teacher, but the amazing routine she did in previous years were created by Neil. Neil is just tit at teaching beginners like Alex, while Katya excels at teaching.
I don’t feel this adds up given I felt much of Mike’s dances were similar in style to Katya’s previous work with Seann/Joe/Ed. Whereas Neil’s for Alex didn’t feel similar to the choreography for the above three.

I find James’ tweets on SCD generally decent, it’s a good commentary.

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel this adds up given I felt much of Mike’s dances were similar in style to Katya’s previous work with Seann/Joe/Ed. Whereas Neil’s for Alex didn’t feel similar to the choreography for the above three.

I find James’ tweets on SCD generally decent, it’s a good commentary.
They probably collaborated but whilst Katya produced a couple of routines that missed the mark (Rhinestone Cowboy American Smooth anyone?), she definitely fills the category of the "wacky" pro when it comes to choreo and last year was no different, more out of the box routines.

Maybe Katya is better at choreographing entertaining routines for beginners and Neil is better at doing technical routines those with extensive dance training? Ultimately you have to be good with beginners to make it on SCD...

James is friends with Neil so is a tad biased there though does generally know what he's talking about.

Reactions: 2
I find with James Jordan that when I agree with him I'm like "yep, he's spot on", but when I don't agree with him I'm like "God, he's such a twit" :ROFLMAO: he was definitely in twit territory when Nicola's same sex partnership was announced and he started bleating on about PC gone mad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I find with James Jordan that when I agree with him I'm like "yep, he's spot on", but when I don't agree with him I'm like "God, he's such a twit" :ROFLMAO: he was definitely in twit territory when Nicola's same sex partnership was announced and he started bleating on about PC gone mad :rolleyes:
I don’t understans why people think it’s weird. When girls learn to dance traditional ballroom their partners are usually a girl as not enough boys want to learn. At local dance groups anyway. It’s not like it’s unusual.. I agree. he can be a bit arrogant sometimes

I don’t think so as Claudia made the point of asking Maisie how she felt about living alone for the first time!!
Jamie is still living with his girlfriend tho? Or is it just professionals who are living in the hotel

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jamie is still living with his girlfriend tho? Or is it just professionals who are living in the hotel
Some of the pro's have moved out into flats if they already live with someone and if their celebrity lives with other people.

Examples:

Janette and Alijaz live together so Janette has moved out into a flat as HRVY lives with his family. I'm guessing Alijaz will keep living at home.
Dianne lives with Joe Sugg so she has moved into a flat as Max lives with his girlfriend.
Jamie lives with his girlfriend but Karen has supposedly split up with her boyfriend so lives on her own so no one has to move in that situation.

Reactions: 5
Some of the pro's have moved out into flats if they already live with someone and if their celebrity lives with other people.

Examples:

Janette and Alijaz live together so Janette has moved out into a flat as HRVY lives with his family. I'm guessing Alijaz will keep living at home.
Dianne lives with Joe Sugg so she has moved into a flat as Max lives with his girlfriend.
Jamie lives with his girlfriend but Karen has supposedly split up with her boyfriend so lives on her own so no one has to move in that situation.
So are the celebrities living alone too? I thought that’s what she implied last night to Maisie

So are the celebrities living alone too? I thought that’s what she implied last night to Maisie
They just have to observe the same support bubble rules as the rest of us, so one of them has to be a single-person household.

Yeah JJ is because they spoke about him being away from his children! I completely understand the other situations spoken about above , but I wonder why JJ has to move away from his family but Hrvy is still living with his? I thought they would explain it last night but they didn’t really get into it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah JJ is because they spoke about him being away from his children! I completely understand the other situations spoken about above , but I wonder why JJ has to move away from his family but Hrvy is still living with his? I thought they would explain it last night but they didn’t really get into it.
Isn't JJ from scotland or lives up north somewhere? He may have had to move anyway regardless of covid.

Reactions: 5
Oh ok probably, didn’t know where he is from! Maybe that has factored into it, geography!

Yeah, I think everyone who lives outside of London has had to move to London for the series anyway. Jacqui is in her own flat, so I'm guessing Anton can stay at home. Isn't Max living with his brother? His gf is up Manchester way I think.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think everyone who lives outside of London has had to move to London for the series anyway. Jacqui is in her own flat, so I'm guessing Anton can stay at home. Isn't Max living with his brother? His gf is up Manchester way I think.
Oh yeah thats right hes living with his brother.

Is Jacqui is her main residence, I.e. her sister's spare bedroom? #MPsExpenses

• Haha
All I do know is Nadiya left the UK on Tuesday after filming the launch show.
This is great, she dedicated 6/8 ish weeks isolating, then training then recording. Now she banks her cheque and heads back to be with her family! Yet will still be on screen at Christmas.

Reactions: 6
I did think those without a partner this year kinda got a really cushy deal! Work done, payment given and now they don’t have to be away from their family and potentially isolate on their own. Win win!

Reactions: 9
I did think those without a partner this year kinda got a really cushy deal! Work done, payment given and now they don’t have to be away from their family and potentially isolate on their own. Win win!
Yeah, I just thought who will dance with the singer/s? Or do you think "sunday nights show" will be very different?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.