Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Curtis in hollyoaks aswell? I thought I’d seen that they were both in it but I could be wrong.

So Anton and Giovanni are going on tour together...very different characters but both popular so I’m sure it’ll be a hit
D642AD5F-C59C-4A3F-B3F3-5F2D6647B141.jpeg

Reactions: 6
That’s clever of them, it will pull in the 30-50 year olds who fancy Gio and the 50-80 year olds who fancy Anton, all age ranges covered! 😆
Yeah true. All the oldies that say they like Anton can actually perv over Gio on the sly too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can see this tour working well with the more mature audience - Anton & Gio both have the type of charm that probably appeals to that age group. Probably why they are the go to pros for older celebs these days.

Reactions: 2
This looks quite good. Pasha 😍. I would climb him like a tree...

I would even tolerate Karim to see Pasha!
127DE6E4-4736-4AA2-884C-A0F2C00718BF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't get the Pasha attraction to be honest: don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice man and he's an excellent dancer and was a creative dance partner for his celebs on Strictly... but he looks like a perfectly ordinary, slightly awkward bloke, so I find it perplexing the number of women who say they would "climb him like a tree" as above 🤣
Isn't it marvellous that we all have different taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get the Pasha attraction to be honest: don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice man and he's an excellent dancer and was a creative dance partner for his celebs on Strictly... but he looks like a perfectly ordinary, slightly awkward bloke, so I find it perplexing the number of women who say they would "climb him like a tree" as above 🤣
It’s great isn’t it, different strokes for different folks! I don’t get the hype with Giovanni but it would be boring if we all fancied the same person. And potentially violent.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm the same with Pasha. But I'm looking at that poster and fantasising about Aljaz and his smile. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quite an interesting mix of former SCD pros. Karim won’t have the same technique but he’ll at least be able to keep up with the male pros.

Reactions: 4
Since when is Karim a pro dancer ?
Harry Judd, Louis Smith and I think Jay McGuinness have been involved in pro shows, think they all just developed a love for dance and probably draw the crowds/sell the tickets, and make the money! To be fair they all won their shows, but then Karim (altho I never really warmed to him) was def good enough to win.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Karim is there for a special cameo where, just as the show ends, he races past a group of extras so he can be the first to hug whichever dancer was crappest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I read somewhere that Karim is hosting the show, so he won't be doing as much dancing as the pros.

Am I weird for not fancying any of the Strictly pros? :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.