Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told the boyfriend Maisie got a nine and two 10s he said wow I bet you’re happy with that,
NOOO I’m raging!!! She a million percent deserve three 10s, the technique and completion of it was impeccable 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Tonight's show felt so short, I'm sad it's over already.

I just voted for Jamie, Maisie and Bill!

Reactions: 6
Ideal scenario - Clara & Amy's partner in the bottom two. Clara redeems herself and does well and as a result, Amy and her partner get sent packing.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who to vote for 😭😭😭 i love Clara but maybe it’s her time to go (I’m so sorry) I think I might have to go x2 for Maisie and 1 for Bill?? Ahhh I don’t know

Reactions: 5
I think the public confuse her confidence for cockiness. I wish when I was 19 I had her confidence!
She has so much to be confident about - shes great!

And doesnt seem big-headed, just seems nice to me.

Hope she gets plenty of public votes.

No-one need vote for JJ if theyve voted for him in previous weeks because he does the same dance every time, so theyve already voted.

Time he went home.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. In a series where SO many people have been over marked how did Maisie not get 30?? What absolute tosh.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think if Craig had pointed out the slight timing issue in Maisie's dance and still given her a 10 there would've been people moaning. I do think she deserved 30 though!

Reactions: 9
Maisie was amazing, I loved watching that dance so much. She’s got my votes tonight. ⭐

Reactions: 4
Maisie and Gorka were on fire tonight, she should have had 30. Love Bill but really not a fan of the dance tonight, didn't like the styling, the choreography, any of it. If I was gojng to vote I'd vote Maisie, Bill and Ranvir do I can perve on Gio again next week

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.