Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked when she shoved him when Anton was giving that cringey feedback about how he was interested or some other vom. She properly thumped him across the floor, poor bloke. She’s a horror.

I really hope Ranvir and Giovanni are shagging, she so deserves it and he’s adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="BunnyLebowski, post: 2951670, member: 134785"

I really hope Ranvir and Giovanni are shagging, she so deserves it and he’s adorable.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, absolutely....he's something else 🔥🔥🔥 Can't say I'd ever really bothered with him before this year but clearly as a woman of a certain age he's doing it for me as much as Ranvir 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Giovanni... stop I'm blushing 🤣😝
I’ve always fancied him but I don’t think I’ve had the hots for him as much as I do now, maybe it’s because I’m an adult now or just jealous of Ranvir, lol.
Also Alijaz and Clara are so cute, he’s so supportive and just adorable, them and Jaime and Karen are my favourite couples as you can tell they genuinely get on so well.

Reactions: 7
Ranvir is really gorgeous too. Perhaps it’s her stylist on GMB but I think she appears older than she is when on GMB, I love how much brighter and more exciting she is on SCD, she’s really beautiful
She seems to get even more beautiful as the weeks go on! Maybeit’s the strictly stylist, maybe it’s Giovanni 🤣

Reactions: 6
How come the poll adds up to 135%?
You may well laugh, I’m entirely serious

It looks like the poll isn’t changing the total number of votes cast, so it’s calculating each couple’s vote as a percentage of a lower total vote than is accurate. The actual total number of votes cast at time of writing is 422, not the 315 showing in the poll, so Bill and Oti have 42.4% of the vote, not 56.8%.

It’s worse than the presidential election in the US.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You may well laugh, I’m entirely serious

It looks like the poll isn’t changing the total number of votes cast, so it’s calculating each couple’s vote as a percentage of a lower total vote than is accurate. The actual total number of votes cast at time of writing is 422, not the 315 showing in the poll, so Bill and Oti have 42.4% of the vote, not 56.8%.

It’s worse than the presidential election in the US.
Probably people voting more than once. So 315 people cast 422 votes between them.

Probably people voting more than once. So 315 people cast 422 votes between them.
It’s not possible to vote more than once, and my issue is the % is based on the wrong total, so the result is inaccurate.

Reactions: 1
It’s not possible to vote more than once, and my issue is the % is based on the wrong total, so the result is inaccurate.
What I mean is that you can select more than one couple when you cast your vote. I haven't done the maths so could be wrong, but I'd guess that the percentages are based on people who voted. So rather 58% of votes going to Oti and Bill, 58% of people voted for them?

What I mean is that you can select more than one couple when you cast your vote. I haven't done the maths so could be wrong, but I'd guess that the percentages are based on people who voted. So rather 58% of votes going to Oti and Bill, 58% of people voted for them?
I didn’t realise it was possible to vote for more than one couple. Makes the poll results less useful, IMO.

I full accept I’m in the minority...but I’m afraid Giovanni doesn’t do anything for me 🤷🏻‍♀️. And good on them if he and Ranvir are doing the horizontal tango...but because I’m an eternal skeptic I’m wondering if they know she’s not the strongest dancer but a bit of obvious sexual chemistry might keep them in longer...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.