Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atr_dub

Maisie and Bill X 2
They over marked on Ranvir, JJ and Caroline so I I'd say M & B in danger of being in the bottom two.

Ftr the chat here about Johannes needing rescuing from Caroline is pretty mean spirited. They seem to be having a great time together.

Reactions: 2

glasgow27

VIP Member
Tom and Johannes would be such a bad height match surely?
Depends on what role Tom would take. At 5'10, he's the ideal height for any female pro TBH but if he had a male pro and wanted to be the leader, then would be better off with Gorka or Neil. If he wanted to be the follower then the 6'3 Johannes would be perfect height wise.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I adored Tristan! I think he presents in Australia now. Always loved his Samba with Jamelia to ‘Respect’.
I loved him too. Wasn't there some drama between him and Jamelia in his last season? I seem to remember she was a royal pain and him rolling his eyes or something in their ITT interview. Was gutted when he left.

Af1

So surprised that Maisie’s in the dance off again, is it just me or is Maisie regularly one of the first/middle dances? Feel like if they put her nearer the end of the show she’d get more votes ..
the slot in the show doesn’t determine how many votes she’ll get, bill Bailey proved that by being both first to dance this week and last to dance the other week. If she isn’t likeable she won’t get the votes of the public 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but who chooses the songs each week?
I think the pros can say I’d like these songs for these dances but production gets final say. They might get some of their picks but they might not. That’s why we get some amazing dances to decent songs and then we get some dances that look like they’ve been set up fail.

Dailychat

VIP Member
I'd like to see Joshua keefe in the line up. I watched him with Courtney Act in the Australian version and their routines were brilliant. He dance in the pro dances and I think the choreography aswell.

laughing

VIP Member
I don't think that either of them should have been in the dance off.

Caroline is a lovely dancer but just annoying. Johannes does not like her.

I am always amazed that Craig gets away with perving over the men, if it was a man perving over a woman, they would have complaints.

Melier

VIP Member
Dave only gets his prediction from a voting poll and the judges scored combined (just the past few weeks because there is no audience mole where he normally get the correct result from). The spoiler I posted is from Tellystats who has a mole on the inside of strictly.
Ahhh that makes so much sense! I’ve always wondered where people get this info from, thank you!

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Yes, the thing with Gorka was odd wasn‘t it? He had a took knocked out as well. I think the real story was that his girlfriend at the time hit him and he didn’t want her to get into trouble.
😮 when did this happen? Can’t remember this at all.. what happened?

honeygnome

Same! I thought they were meant to be bikers or pirates or something but then they were artists in Paris?? wtf?
Oh god I didn’t notice the Paris part and I’m half french!!! 🤣🤣🤣 too much wine lol, but you’ve made me even more confused with the context!!! Weird costume for sure