Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
Have to agree with the music except for Bill and Oti as that’s one of my favourite songs.

Reactions: 2

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the show ‘let’s get ready to tumble’? It only ran for 1 season and basically had celebrities attempting to learn gymnastics, that was fairly dangerous tbh and quite a few people were injured.

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I voted for Jamie, Clara and Ranvir.
Maisie is growing on me but I felt like Clara and Ranvir needed the votes too, and I’m enjoying watching Jamie improve!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I disagree. I find him very likeable on ITT. Yes, he is a quieter, more considered personality than some (calm down, Karen, please), but so is Bill and I very much like him, too. Different people like different personality types.
He’s nice enough I suppose, I just can’t warm to him.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
STRICTLY DANCE OFF SPOILER

Clara vs Jamie in the dance off. No word of who was eliminated yet. That to come later.
surprised at this! I thought it would be JJ. I hope Clara gets it together and does her routine with no mistakes as it did have potential. Jamie to go!

Blue Rose

VIP Member
It’s really odd this year in terms of who’s getting Latin/Ballroom.

Maisie has done mostly Latin
JJ has done mostly Ballroom
Caroline did mostly Ballroom too

I feel like the Tango/Paso are the closest to being a mix of the two, and all of those three have done one of those at least.
They seem to be getting what they’re best at this year for some reason.

nrs264

VIP Member
The songs for HRVY always seem to be really current songs from artists with a huge fan base, is that Janette trying to get their votes to make up for any potential bad choreography? BTS last week and Harry Styles this week.

Also that song is absolutely not suited to a tango snd was ruined by those singers
I thought producers chose the songs and the dancers had no say?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I seem to be the only person who didn't really mind this song choice, haha. A jive to Kiwi would be waaay to slow, I think, same with cha cha to Adore You. Personally think Clara and Maisie had worse songs for their dances – and in Clara's case I think it really affected the performance.
I mean they could always adapt the pace like they did their own version of 'through the grapevine' for danny and oti's AT!! I feel so bad for Clara, I really hope she's safe (I don't look at the spoilers anymore so no comments about Clara pls!!! 😂 😂 )

Melier

VIP Member
STRICTLY DANCE OFF SPOILER

Clara vs Jamie in the dance off. No word of who was eliminated yet. That to come later.
Where do you find this info? I looked on Dave Thorpe’s site and he’s got JJ not Jamie? Am I looking in the wrong place?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the show ‘let’s get ready to tumble’? It only ran for 1 season and basically had celebrities attempting to learn gymnastics, that was fairly dangerous tbh and quite a few people were injured.
That was the BBC one wasn't it, with Louis Smith (used to proper fancy him 😂). God there was some right shite TV formats created in the aftermath of London 2012 to give TV shows to the big British names of the Olympics.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
The Argentine Tango and they have to have such shitty accompanying music. 🙄

Sorry, I am catching up with last nights episode. 🤣