Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
welcome!!! As others have said, most people put spoiler tags, but I might be inclined to stay away just in case!

I voted Jamie x2 and Maisie
I figured Jamie will get plenty votes.
Out of interest, how does it usually get leaked? :ROFLMAO:

People who work in the studio (and audience members when there is an audience) let people know as soon as they leave the studio and they post it on social media.

Well I've voted for my favourite HRVY, don't hate me too much please.

I think he's fab.
A finalist for sure, but I figured Maisie needed my votes more than he did this week.

Reactions: 3
HRVY to go next week. I'm sick of his "oohh I haven't a clue what this dance even is" every week in the VT! Such shite! Also from Ireland and am well jeal you can all vote 😅
I use touch VPN, it's the only one I've tried that actually works with BBC (Channel 4 and itv as well). Use it both for watching and voting. Can't cast any additional votes, but don't think I would anyway.

eye_rolling_always

I used to love Dancing on Ice when it first started. It was always ever so subtly different from Strictly that it could never be called a direct rip off, and I adore Torvill and Dean and would watch it for them alone. I used to go to the tours every year. But as time went on Schofield and his ego got out of control and he took over the whole show and it became almost unwatchable (it wasn’t only Schofield who was the problem, but he was the main one). They started tinkering with the format, swapped and changed the judges every week or felt like it I felt it ended at the right time. The reboot has never been remotely as good, partly because in its original run T&D choreographed all the routines, and this time around they are judges instead. It missed their artistic input badly IMO.
Yes yes yes to all of this

The other show, number one show for the most desperate for fame and money, 'The Jump', the most dangerous celeb reality show ever. More injuries than successful ski jumps. Many injuries were very serious!
Love "The Jump". I think I'm all about risks so I'd do this.

Showing my age, but does anymore remember the reality show "The Games"? I loved that, totally something I'd love to do.

FairyOfTheBells

I'm obviously seeing something different. I don't think Caroline's really got over her stage fright and she's scared of looking silly so won't let herself go. She's sticking to being neat and controlled and balletic, because she knows she can do it.

I think it probably is difficult for Johannes because it's frustrating when somebody says they're trying but they're blocking themselves.

I just hope next week with a cha cha she lets loose — even if it's a bit messy, if she actually looks like she's enjoying it it would be an improvement, and would probably make training easier too if she's flinging herself into it.

Or she won't be very good at it and goes out. I don't mind which too much!

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Probably the right decision given the mistakes last night. Frustrating when she was so good the first few weeks though!
quite surprised how many people on DS appear to be in a snit about this, when she was very obviously the worst last night. It is a shame but I voted for her last week as felt she deserved more chance, but didn’t last night

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Oh yes!!! Thank you HandmadeMama - it was indeed!
I think the song and moves obviously have massive significance for a community, but I’m not sure how much dance content there was in it which maybe why it saw her go out.
It was such a big risk - shame because she wasn’t half bad. Definitely not enough dance content, just walking around and voguing while Gio danced around her 😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I would hate to do strictly. I would totally embarrass my self. I have the worst coordination in the world
I'd be there walking over to the judges like "come on craig, give us your worst, it was a dis-ahh-ster darling wasn't it? I know!" I think I would just have to own how bad I would be as well.

Hodgies

Chatty Member
I love Clara but that wasn't great, weird outfits. Hated Caroline, whatever were those faces she made and then the licking 🤢 Actually loved Jamie, was fun at least. Ranvir and Gio had moments where it was amazing but then she still looked a bit hesitant at times, that finish though 🥵

Voted Clara x2 and then Ranvir as it's all about Gio for me 🔥🔥🔥

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Gleb has a hard mean face. Give me Aljaz or Giovanni any say.
by the way, is Aljaz definitely not gay? I’d love his and Jeanette’s marriage to be the real deal, but he does that smiley bouncy thing that no straight man would ever do.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
That spoiler account is a fraud & troll, they just make it up every week, so that spoiler is fake. Dave Thorp's account is the only spoiler account that can be trusted he has a prediction poll up, which he admits may vary from the actual result, but is more accurate then account you found that spoiler on.

No it wasn't the troll account but a guy from the Telly stats account that has gotten it right every week. Dave Thorp has confirmed he is a reliable source as well.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I loved him too. Wasn't there some drama between him and Jamelia in his last season? I seem to remember she was a royal pain and him rolling his eyes or something in their ITT interview. Was gutted when he left.
I don’t recall her being a pain, but she is quite outspoken. I think they got on, but Tristan always gave the vibe of this really not being a big deal anyway. Part of the reason why he was so likeable.

The drama you’re thinking off could be she referred/confirmed on ITT that standing ovations had been re-recorded for Peter Andre’s winning dance off against her. Which a lot of people (including me) felt it wasn’t possible that he should have won as it was so lacking in content vs her quickstep. Tristan just giggled beside her (think he’d already decided he was leaving 😂).

Reactions: 2