Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Where do you find this info? I looked on Dave Thorpe’s site and he’s got JJ not Jamie? Am I looking in the wrong place?
I hope you’re right and it’s Jj and not Jamie in the dance off. That way Clara should survive. If it’s Jamie I’m not sure who would go in that

Reactions: 3

glasgow27

VIP Member
Some people on Digital Spy seem to be implying that it is Gorka's fault that Maisie isn't getting votes whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the public vote for the celeb. :rolleyes:

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Im new to this thread (exile from Digital spy)

Do you discuss the results in here before the Sunday show?
I'm just checking because I like to wait until the results show to find out, so if it is discussed in here later tonight I will know to disappear until tomorrow.
I gave my 3 free bbc votes to Maisie.
She needs them after being bottom last few weeks.
Usually hid under a spoiler warning so you have to click on it to see :) most people remember to hide it!

glasgow27

VIP Member
Surely Amy knows that JJ won’t win or make the final? Can’t help but wonder if she would still act desperate to win if she got someone like Michael Portillo as a partner?

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Sorry to go OT, but will the eliminated celebs and pros appear in the final? It looks like Max has gone on holiday outside the UK which I find a bit weird. I also thought you weren't even allowed to travel unless it's essential?
Before this second lockdown you could travel and once we’re out of this second lockdown you can if you’re in tier 1 or 2. But like we’re still in lockdown so don’t get how he’s been able to go

nrs264

VIP Member
Maisie and Bill X 2
They over marked on Ranvir, JJ and Caroline so I I'd say M & B in danger of being in the bottom two.

Ftr the chat here about Johannes needing rescuing from Caroline is pretty mean spirited. They seem to be having a great time together.
I thought they got on really well too...until tonight when caroline going on about how much fun they had. It came across as though she was trying way too hard to put that message across.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I voted for Clara as I think she needs the votes tonight. I also voted for Maisie as I don't want to see her in the bottom again. I also voted for Caroline as I thought she did really well.

Norbs

VIP Member
My husband worked with him. He’s nice enough but dull. The hero thing is all fine and well but I think wearing a mock up of their uniform was a bit naff. The Royal Marines charity Insta page is full of stories every weekend begging people to vote for him. I don’t know, maybe it’s me but it just seems a bit.... unseemly?
It wasn’t a ‘mock up‘, it was a uniform supplied for him by the Royal Marines.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
better than the predicted one, I think that’s fairer (you know what I mean, I know that’s not what it’s about)

I didn’t think Maisie would be a hit with a lot of the viewers but I’m surprised she’s in the dance off two weeks in a row
Nooo I’m really disappointed who it was between.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Great that they’ve brought back “When Doves Cry” - both Kimberley & Jay did fantastic Tangos to this song so Ranvir has a lot to live up to.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Stacey was popular but did she have enough votes to compensate for a dire Showdance? I voted for them initially to get the inevitable Kevin win over and done with but the Showdance was that bad that I switched my votes to Faye in the final.

• Haha

Af1

Your most likely to remember the first person to dance and the last person to dance, so that doesn’t really prove anything 🤷‍♀️
But your not either, Jamie and Karen, for another example, are always in the middle and they go through every week and get the votes. So really, the slot doesn’t mean anything, it’s the person and the dance

PowerliftingOtter

Leave:
  • I'd say Anton is way past his sell by date as a pro but I like him as a judge so he can replace Bruno or Motsi.
  • I can't take to Amy at all and would love her to go (or just get duffers from now on).
  • Luba & Graziano both flopped as pros (nice people but others are waiting so why keep giving them chances?) so can go as well.
  • Some of Neil's behaviour can be odd and if last year is anything to go by, he wasn't the choreographic messiah he was hyped up to be so I'd be fine with him leaving.
  • Janette is a sweetheart and should maybe be offered a gig on ITT or something but she's her lack of ballroom shows her up all the time, she's been given the golden ticket this year and will likely make the final so should really bow out after it.
Karen can maybe have one more year but I think it's time for her to move on eventually. Fun personality and works well with the duffers and middlers but I don't think she has the choreography chops to win so 10 series should be her limit.

I find Aljaž overrated as a pro (his latin choreo is a snooze) but I'd probably give him another couple of years as he is a past winner, popular and a nice ballroom dancer.

I'd maybe keep Nadiya as a troupe dancer - she's a fabulous dancer but a non-event as a pro and I doubt she'd ever have a memorable partnership unless she really came out of her shell. I wouldn't really demote pros though, if they can't cut it, they should just go and free up spots for newbies.

Looking at this list, it's like a mass cull, I doubt I'd be popular with the audience if I was the producer! Gio, Gorka & Johannes are must haves for the men and Oti, Dianne & Katya are must haves for the women.
I agree with this. Completely forgot about Luba, which means she can go! 😆

• Haha