Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's dance wasn't bad, but how much longer can they rehash the theme of white people doing cringe hiphop dancing in the 'street/commercial' couple's choice!

Reactions: 17
Another Strictly episode over! May I say how much I appreciate having this thread - I usually watch with my mum every week but because of lockdown I haven't been able to so it's been a bit lonely, but I'm so glad I started using Tattle this year so I could have a laugh with you all.

And to be honest, I wouldn't be able to laugh about Ranvir and Gio shagging with my mum, or about our #freejohannes movement or about Harvey being a waxwork 😂
I couldn't have put this better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I gave allowances for Antons judging last week, I felt his opinions were mostly on the fence, too nice and stumbled over his words, thought he might have been roped in very last minute with no prep so didn’t say anything negative about it! This week though, if he goes first it’s like he is afraid to set the tone, so he repeats exactly what he has seen the dancers do on the floor, that he is drawn to their personality and atmosphere. If he follows Shirley it’s always “I agree with Shirley” 😡

Reactions: 4
Love the chemistry of Ranvir and Giovanni.

My bottom two are JJ and Amy and Caroline and Johannes.

Jamie's dance wasn't bad, but how much longer can they rehash the theme of white people doing cringe hiphop dancing in the 'street/commercial' couple's choice!
To me nothing will better Chris Ramsey's streetdance.

Reactions: 11
To me nothing will better Chris Ramsey's streetdance.
Let’s get ready to rumble on Strictly?!? ICONIC. Best moment of the series last year.

I actually voted for Maisie tonight. I know she’s a bit in your face but she’s brilliant and I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her....if anyone deserves 10s and to be flying through it’s her!
Let my kids have the other two votes so one went to JJ, who was better than I thought he would be!, and one to Harvey, who I don’t like 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I'm voting for Clara x2 cos I love her and don't want her in the dance off. And Bill.

Reactions: 3
I love Clara but that wasn't great, weird outfits. Hated Caroline, whatever were those faces she made and then the licking 🤢 Actually loved Jamie, was fun at least. Ranvir and Gio had moments where it was amazing but then she still looked a bit hesitant at times, that finish though 🥵

Voted Clara x2 and then Ranvir as it's all about Gio for me 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 3
I loved Karens street dance with Charles Venn! Seems street is her thing!

Reactions: 7
Maisie got all my votes tonight. I think she’s being stitched up with the voting. Yes she got a decent score but then they went on to over score almost everyone else.
Caroline needs to go. Can’t bare to look at her glakit face any longer.

Reactions: 16
I always think it would be easier to vote for who you want to go home, instead of who you want to see next week

I always think it would be easier to vote for who you want to go home, instead of who you want to see next week
Definitely! Surely then you’d be less likely to get people who end up in the bottom two just because people assume that they’ll be safe

Reactions: 5
I feel like they’re forcing the ranvir & Gio “chemistry” too much. If there is anything going on, just let them be.

Reactions: 4
JJ and Caroline bottom two for me. Hope Caroline goes home to lick Sam Farmer.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.