Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it so hard not to click on the spoiler. I have turned off notifications for the spoiler facebook group. I haven't even watched last week's results (I know Anneka went) or last night's show, waiting to watch up with ITT. Tomorrow is going to be a Strictly day.

Reactions: 2
There is always one big shock dance off/elimination every year, and this is definitely the one for this year, and the wrong person eliminated from the dance off, they shouldnโ€™t have even been in the dance off.

Unless Kelvin ends up in a dance off at some point, that would shock, even though the judges would cream themselves to save him.

Reactions: 8
I wasnโ€™t going to click on the spoiler but after seeing other peopleโ€™s reactions - wow totally the wrong person to go!!!!

Reactions: 4
Omg Iโ€™m dying to know who went. But im currently watching it on catch up now. Is it a similar situation to when Aston went a few years ago when he was fab. Chris Ramsey makes me laugh when he dances his facial expressions are so funny he is a bit of a dad dancer but heโ€™s slowly improving. I felt the judges were harsh on dev. He was under marked and Catherine was over marked. I thought she wasnโ€™t that good. Could see she wasnโ€™t confident. I really can not stand Shirley. I think she doesnโ€™t respect Craig and she talks rubbish sometimes. Saying to Emma she has the best frame I personally think saffron has better lines with her arms and finishes right to the finger tips. Iโ€™m very passionate about this programme as I used to do ballroom and Latin dancing in competitions so most of the time I agree woth Craig. I donโ€™t think Motsi actually gives any constructive advice she always sames the same you brought the energy etc boringgg. Karim is my favourite I think ๐Ÿ˜‚ kelvin was good but I find the rhumba boring to watch unless itโ€™s professionals

Also my boyfriend who has never watched this programme until I introduced him thought Bruno was Gino di campo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Made me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The siblings of some of the professionals need to check themselves ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new executive producer on Strictly is really trying to make her mark. Only problem is it's not working. Strictly this year has just been abysmal. The scoring is all over the place, yes it's an entertainment show, but come on David did not improve enough to get 28 and it is far too early for 10s. The pro dances this year are so over produced apart from the launch show, it has never more about the production value and not the dancing. Last week both pro numbers had very little dancing and where basically them running around like headless chickens and putting in a few lifts here and there. I think the producer should stop trying to up the production and peel it back into what everyone actually loves about the Strictly the dancing.

Reactions: 11
The new executive producer on Strictly is really trying to make her mark. Only problem is it's not working. Strictly this year has just been abysmal. The scoring is all over the place, yes it's an entertainment show, but come on David did not improve enough to get 28 and it is far too early for 10s. The pro dances this year are so over produced apart from the launch show, it has never more about the production value and not the dancing. Last week both pro numbers had very little dancing and where basically them running around like headless chickens and putting in a few lifts here and there. I think the producer should stop trying to up the production and peel it back into what everyone actually loves about the Strictly the dancing.
On the strictly insta feed people are saying they couldnโ€™t even vote for who they wanted ๐Ÿ˜ฌ #scandal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.