Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually pleased Emma was saved. I know she's not that famous to some but I used to watch the programme on Longleat and liked her in that. I'm also surprised that two professionals who seem quite popular ended up in the bottom two so can only assume it's the case that people don't vote as they assume they'll get loads of votes due to their popularity?

tit. Did she lose it? I didn’t watch it
Lose it? They didn't show most of it but you could tell by Claudia looking over and nearly crying herself that she was hysterical then when they were supposed to start their dance she was too busy sobbing into his chest. It seemed very OTT. Maybe it's her hormones and she is pregnant!!

Reactions: 4
I'm actually pleased Emma was saved. I know she's not that famous to some but I used to watch the programme on Longleat and liked her in that. I'm also surprised that two professionals who seem quite popular ended up in the bottom two so can only assume it's the case that people don't vote as they assume they'll get loads of votes due to their popularity?

Lose it? They didn't show most of it but you could tell by Claudia looking over and nearly crying herself that she was hysterical then when they were supposed to start their dance she was too busy sobbing into his chest. It seemed very OTT. Maybe it's her hormones and she is pregnant!!
Blimey!! I need to see this. Will look on iplayer

She started sobbing! Silly moo! That was a bit harsh, sorry.
Hmmmmmm. I’ll watch on iplayer if I can

Reactions: 2
I really felt for Dev, he seemed embarrassed by her crying and like he didn't know what to do. It is lovely to see the support between all of the cast though

Reactions: 5
I really felt for Dev, he seemed embarrassed by her crying and like he didn't know what to do. It is lovely to see the support between all of the cast though
Sometimes people cry but it’s over something completely different....makes you wonder

Reactions: 3
Yeah he was probably thinking 'erm, I'm the celebrity, not you'!!

Just had a look on Twitter. The YOUNG people are up in arms and just want to give her a big hug!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a look on Twitter. The YOUNG people are up in arms and just want to give her a big hug!!
The minions? I wondered how they were going to react. I'm just waiting for the "oh I bet Joe gave her massive cuddle and made her a hot chocolate" that load of obsessive tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes people cry but it’s over something completely different....makes you wonder
Yeah, she doesn't seem the type to be overly emotional but we only see what the want us to I guess, could be as simple as she feels she let him down, time of the month, broke a nail, preggers, anything lol

Yeah, she doesn't seem the type to be overly emotional but we only see what the want us to I guess, could be as simple as she feels she let him down, time of the month, broke a nail, preggers, anything lol
Pregnant is the only conclusion. 😂
It's going to spur the minions on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The minions? I wondered how they were going to react. I'm just waiting for the "oh I bet Joe gave her massive cuddle and made her a hot chocolate" that load of obsessive tit.
They all tried to vote and the phonelines weren't working. They're going to complain and want to see the voting results as it's a fix!

• Haha
They all tried to vote and the phonelines weren't working. They're going to complain and want to see the voting results as it's a fix!
I think they should all get themselves to bed now, it's late and they've got primary school tomorrow🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.