Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strictly was so cringey last night. Watched it because my daughter enjoys the dancing but it was bloody awful. If I hear Claudia say "And you work so hard!" one more time. I swear she has been saying that since 2014. Along with "look at your little face!" and "you are so busy, you have to get up so early". She clearly runs out of drivel to spout. Don't blame her really. She must be on autopilot. It is like a pantomime now and I can't stand it. Thank God for Giovanni. His face and body make it bearable.

Yes she is quite the moron isn't she?

Reactions: 5
Oti is amazing - i just love her choreography! she just really makes the non pro look good! Not that Kelvin needs help there! :love:
You can really notice the difference in the talent of the pros this year. Some of them just make me yawn and check my phone!....

Reactions: 3
Yes I love Rylan too. Poor old Zoe seems quite quiet and deflated next to him. Early mornings for her tbf. I *think* I read/heard he was asked a few times to be a contestant but always said no - can't remember his reasons now.
I always love Giovanni's choreography and also Oti's. My mother who is awfully astute sometimes said re Neil 'but they are just standing in the same place - they need to move round the room' and when I watched it back she was right' - lots of dancing on the spot.
I need to rewatch that dance now !

Reactions: 1
I usually love Katyas choreography as its unexpected and often works quite well but this weeks just seemed bizare and it would of been nice to see a serious dance with more content then the comedy stuff and bizare lifts
A workwoman is only as good as her tool?

Reactions: 2
Oti is amazing - i just love her choreography! she just really makes the non pro look good! Not that Kelvin needs help there! :love:
You can really notice the difference in the talent of the pros this year. Some of them just make me yawn and check my phone!....
I’ve always loved her routines

With Katya you have to remember that she always gets a tit dancer, so the lifts are what draws your attention. Also R.E the crazy choreography, it also gave us that amazing The Matrix routine last year and Gangnam style too.

I am routing for a karim/amy oti/kelvin final.

By the way from some of the training vids I think Karim is waaaay into amy. If he wasnt so young I'd bet they would be the couple this year.

Reactions: 4
With Katya you have to remember that she always gets a tit dancer, so the lifts are what draws your attention. Also R.E the crazy choreography, it also gave us that amazing The Matrix routine last year and Gangnam style too.

By the way from some of the training vids I think Karim is waaaay into amy. If he wasnt so young I'd bet they would be the couple this year.
I know the Strictly curse exists but I think Amy is engaged

What do you think of the first Couple's Choice next week(Dev and Dianne)? It's only week 3 and I'm still not sure how I feel about it 😂

What do you think of the first Couple's Choice next week(Dev and Dianne)? It's only week 3 and I'm still not sure how I feel about it 😂
Bit early for couples choice I think. Shouldn’t be until week 5/6. Similar to dances like Paso Doble. A Paso Doble in Week 2 last week, what a joke that was, of course it was going to be a bd dance. Nobody is ready to do a Paso in Week 2.

Reactions: 8

How old is Karim ? I got the vibe he was more into guys

I must be alone in it but I really hate Rylan on ITT - he knows nothing about any of it and hasn’t bothered to learn or pretend to be interested. He must have used the same ‘What does that mean, I don’t know anything!’ Line about 7 times in choreography corner last night I wanted to thump him! I miss Zoe!

• Heart
I must be alone in it but I really hate Rylan on ITT - he knows nothing about any of it and hasn’t bothered to learn or pretend to be interested. He must have used the same ‘What does that mean, I don’t know anything!’ Line about 7 times in choreography corner last night I wanted to thump him! I miss Zoe!
I think he is quite good, just generally because he is Rylan and he is charismatic. That being said however, I think he does need to do a little bit of research but I think if he did then he would be really good for the show.

I dunno if he is charismatic? It’s hugely personal preference isn’t it. I dunno, he’s alright as a presenter but I just feel like he’s the wrong fit. I love ITT and it’s ruined it a bit for me as I usually enjoy watching it when I get in from work! He just showed his ignorance in CC and I felt annoyed!

Did anyone watch the show about the professionals? Aljaz upset because he was a Hufflepuff is going to make me smile fondly forever.

Reactions: 5

I agree he does look like he fancies her. Don’t blame him she’s beautiful. The end of their first dance did they finish in a car or something and they were nose to nose she looks like she’s dancing with her brother but he defo wants some of her. Also I can not be doing with Shirley. Get Ian Waite on the panel love him and he actually gives advice. She has her favourites and it’s obvious. She annoys me and half the time she doesn’t make sense. I agree with Craig’s comments most of the time I know he can be nasty but he’s the only one who watches for the steps properly

I dunno if he is charismatic? It’s hugely personal preference isn’t it. I dunno, he’s alright as a presenter but I just feel like he’s the wrong fit. I love ITT and it’s ruined it a bit for me as I usually enjoy watching it when I get in from work! He just showed his ignorance in CC and I felt annoyed!
Agree agree agree!!! He doesn’t understand the dance lingo I think so just tries to cober it up with humour. I thought he was disrespectful to Vincent. Gethin should do it permanently least he’s actually done the show like Zoe. I don’t think rylan will be back next year just a feeling

He says something like he feels like a competion winner doesn’t he every ep. I can’t warm to him either

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.