Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not reading spoilers: Mike overmarked; Dev looked like he was walking the dance through; Michelle is a show woman and Saffron is yawn. This feels like an "Aston" week, where someone decent will go due to BBC manipulation.

Reactions: 5
The professional that got voted out..looking at their insta stories from yesterday I think they look ill..maybe the rumours on that other thread are true!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Lol at people still upset Aston left early last year - he left because his pro wasn’t a great choreographer coupled with a terrible song and terrible concept. And he wasn’t as good as everyone thought IMO!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol at people still upset Aston left early last year - he left because his pro wasn’t a great choreographer coupled with a terrible song and terrible concept. And he wasn’t as good as everyone thought IMO!
That was an absolute travesty that was. No way did he deserve to go!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The professional that got voted out..looking at their insta stories from yesterday I think they look ill..maybe the rumours on that other thread are true!
in what way do you think the person looks ill? Just curious? 🙂

I am surprised at who went especially as there are people who performed a whole lot worse.

Reactions: 1
I'm embarrassed for her crying her eyes out. Some of the professionals act more uspet at leaving than the Celebs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.