Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to link to The Scum, but who is this?

and in PopBitch today its alleging that two stars got together last Sunday at Tape nightclub;

If anyone's keen to confirm whether or not the Curse Of Strictly has actually struck again this year, we hear that the CCTV footage from London club Tape last week would be the stuff to examine.​

Reactions: 3
If anyone's keen to confirm whether or not the Curse Of Strictly has actually struck again this year, we hear that the CCTV footage from London club Tape last week would be the stuff to examine.​

That’s interesting. Both Neil & Alex had insta stories of them together at the Jingle Bell Ball on Sunday night.

Reactions: 1
There are stories circulating about David James and Nadiya

Reactions: 2
Kelvin has the same issue as Danny Mac (so forgettable I had to google him!) IMO. He works great with Oti, does great, impressive routines and clearly has dance experience, but the personality just doesnt connect. Like I couldnt even name one stand out thing about his personality. Whereas I think Jamie Laing would've been a lot more fun to watch.

Karim is sweet and has more of a personality but I think comes across as the talented kid in his first competition in the adult category.

So I think that's why Emma could take it. Strictly isn't really about choosing the best dancer and people have warmed to her since the whole Shirley thing. Add that to the Anton thing (which I'm on board with haha) and it could actually happen.
Danny Mac forgettable? This is incredible. Literally ground breaking.
There are stories circulating about David James and Nadiya
Told ya! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah Danny may not be the most fascinating person off the dancefloor but he was anything but forgettable on Strictly. I rewatch his dances more than any other past contestant.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Friday’s ITT and out of the 3 of them I think Kelvin has been the most memorable and really entertained. As a non-dancer he has a natural gift that Oti has brought out. I hope they win.

Reactions: 4
I want Karim to win but seems unlikely. I'd rather Kelvin wins over Emma now because people are only voting for Anton.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.