Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I personally think it should Karim as he’s by far the best and I can’t stand Kelvin. But I think Anton deserves it for once, he’s had what 16 series of crap partners!
I understand, but it’s a competition - not a celebration of his career on Strictly?

Reactions: 4
I kinda want Emma and Anton to win but only because after all these years Anton deserves it!
I keep seeing this sentiment, but Emma is not a dancer worthy of the win? Anton is also bad at latin dances- her cha cha last night was overmarked to hell even though she made a ton of mistakes- the judges were clearly trying to influence the final three.

The final is going to be pretty boring now, it's obvious Kelvin is gonna be the winner.

Reactions: 5
2) Emma
3) Karim

I would put Emma above Karim because she has no dance experience and is holding down a full time job.

Karim is a child who clearly has experience.

Reactions: 1
2) Emma
3) Karim

I would put Emma above Karim because she has no dance experience and is holding down a full time job.

Karim is a child who clearly has experience.
Emma played Roxie in the Chicago tour, and has been in Grease on stage and trained at an acting school. Emma has a TON of experience.

Reactions: 3
Emma played Roxie in the Chicago tour, and has been in Grease on stage and trained at an acting school. Emma has a TON of experience.
I don’t know how much dancing they do in those shows.

karim trained in ballet 🤷‍♀️ I’d still put her over him.

Yep Karim and Emma both have experience (not that it bothers me), it's just Karim is clearly more naturally talented and therefore the better dancer. I also think it's pretty obvious Kelvin has some experience, whether he's admitted to it or not (wouldn't be the first time he's covered something up). James Jordan on Twitter said the same.

Think I'll vote for Emma next week since it seems evident Karim has no chance with the public vote. #AnyoneButKelvin and hopefully Anton will leave after winning. I like him fine, but his time is surely up.

Last edited:
Yep Karim and Emma both have experience (not that it bothers me), it's just Karim is clearly more naturally talented and therefore the better dancer. I also think it's pretty obvious Kelvin has some experience, whether he's admitted to it or not (wouldn't be the first time he's covered something up). James Jordan on Twitter said the same.

Think I'll vote for Emma next week since it seems evident Karim has no chance with the public vote. #AnyoneButKelvin and hopefully Anton will leave after winning. I like him fine, but his time is surely up.
This is why I wanted Chris in the final, he literally has NO experience and he threw everything into every dance and had fun every single week.

Reactions: 13
Kelvin attended stage school where he had dance and music classes so let’s not pretend he swept in on the same level as Chris!

Reactions: 2
I hate how the judges slated Kelvin's dance and still gave him 9s! If that was Karim or Emma it would have been knocked down to at least a 7 or 8

Reactions: 5
No I personally think it should Karim as he’s by far the best and I can’t stand Kelvin. But I think Anton deserves it for once, he’s had what 16 series of crap partners!
They haven’t all been crap!

I have a few male friends who are really good dancers who haven’t been to stage school! You can actually be a good natural dancer if you have a sense of rhythm and good balance. Not sure why everyone assumes if they can dance then they must have had training?

I love a man who can dance!

This is why I wanted Chris in the final, he literally has NO experience and he threw everything into every dance and had fun every single week.
totally agree, he was the winner imo. No experience, no talent 😂 but he brought so much to the show and the weekday show, I did stop watching that a few weeks ago tbh. But he was always really amusing on it.

Reactions: 4

Kelvin has stage school experience & also did ballet up until the age of 13/14. Which is why he has such good posture & is able to pick up the steps easily.

All three have dance experience.

Technically Karim is the best, but as Craig said he just does the steps, there is very little personality when he dances. You can see he thinks he should win it because he knows the steps. Even the BT last night he said something like "the judges want personality, but it is more important to be technically perfect." He is sort of missing the point of the show. It's to entertain to show improvement every week, it's not rarely the best dancer who wins, but the person who has learned and developed & been entertaining.

Emma is probably the weakest dancer in the final, although she has had the most recent dance experience. But she does try & puts everything into her performance. Hate the way she is such a sycophant to Anton, with the constant ego stroking he's the "king of ballroom". I want her to win just so Anton will retire & we don't have to see his mediocre Latin choreography anymore.

Kelvin can be arrogant, he is an actor and unlike Emma, Kelvin treated every dance as an act, this meant he had no inhibitions with moving his hips, doing more romantic sensual dances and just threw himself into it. I prefer watching him dance compared to the other 2, but that is down to Oti's choreography and him actually playing the part, rather than his dance ability. Didn't like the Paso or the street dance, but will say his quickstep for me was excellent.

Emma to win, just to get rid of Anton, Kelvin second or to win if not Emma, more for Oti who is a brilliant teacher & choreographer. Karim just to go back to kids tv were he can be forgotten about.

I'd love for them to throw a spanner in the works - Will and Jeanette make a comeback for the final and do the jive they never got to do, and win the whole thing 😂

A girl can dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.