Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPOILER.......

nobody cares Tess 😂😂 shut up! you’re the least favourite quality street...
oh yeah, and kelvin won.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Strictly has a lot of fans on here and out there but I am glad that tatty programme is over for another, its a tired old format and should be axed

Bloody hell! She was on Strictly It takes 2 on Monday! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50785152
I was shocked when I first found out but she does seem a bit unhinged, her toyboy has decided not to press charges in the end, she must have paid him off or something.

Reactions: 1
I know Strictly has a lot of fans on here and out there but I am glad that tatty programme is over for another, its a tired old format and should be axed

I was shocked when I first found out but she does seem a bit unhinged, her toyboy has decided not to press charges in the end, she must have paid him off or something.
Noooo its a lovely family show - i absolutely love watching with my kids, its one of the few shows we enjoy together. They are oblivious to all the scandals and love the costumes, music and routines. Love it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Noooo its a lovely family show - i absolutely love watching with my kids, its one of the few shows we enjoy together. They are oblivious to all the scandals and love the costumes, music and routines. Love it x
:)A lot of my friends feel the same, I know that I am in a minority

Reactions: 2
Oh dear - heavy hints on the DM about Kelvin Fletcher and Oti :( Photos of them out for drinks (yes after the Strictly tour so possibly entirely innocent) and KF wife has unfollowed him on IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh dear - heavy hints on the DM about Kelvin Fletcher and Oti :( Photos of them out for drinks (yes after the Strictly tour so possibly entirely innocent) and KF wife has unfollowed him on IG.
She isn't on the tour though.... 👀

• Wow
Yep, KFs wife has not only unfollowed him
On IG but has also unfollowed Oti...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Oti isn’t even on the tour..... oh dear. Out drinking together at 3.30am...... yikes. Doesn’t look good really, does it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wowwww didn't he take his wife and kids away for new year straight after strictly too?! His wife had made such a gushy post about him. Sad if true

Well yes - it's just coupled with the fact Kelvin's wife has unfollowed both he and Oti on IG.
I don’t think his wife ever followed Oti?

I doubt it’s true. His wife was probably pissed off he wasn’t answering his phone or her messages as he was too busy getting drunk.

His wife has a good social life herself but has obviously got pissed off with having to parent both kids by herself while he’s enjoying himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.