Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
post show drinks ? They ‘won’ at the O2 last night.
I would be really surprised at Oti to wreck her marriage / career (less surprised at him - surprises me about most fellas anymore tho - they all think with their 🍆!)

I don’t necessarily think anything happened but if my husband was out until half past 3 with anyone -after being away for months- I’d be fuming. Kelvin comes across as very self centred and he doesn’t seem to have any concept of responsibility! Likes to dress up that he’s a family man but ditches them for tours, and even ignores child fans at the racetrack.

Reactions: 4
All is forgiven then?! Photos of them kissing. I would hate to be famous! Had to laugh that a Rep for Kelvin’s wife confirmed the clothes in the bag she was seen carrying were not Kelvin’s clothes 🤣 do they expect us to believe she was throwing him out?!

They commented on her not wearing her wedding ring but she did an Instagram story saying it’s heavy and she only wears it for special occasions plus it was fake tan day!

Posted that then went on DM and saw this 🙄 they’re like a dog with a bone.

Attachments

Last edited:
So Aj has announced he’s leaving to become a presenter with his brother.

imagine training to become a dancer for all those years to drop it to try and be a presenter

Reactions: 11
I do appreciate that Strictly is not a big money earner for the professionals, and they do get bigger financial opportunities away from Strictly. I just hope he doesn't leave dancing behind completely, with him having a live tour I imagine him and Curtis will still dance, but I think what their presenting future is will depend on what work they get offered, and how it lands. They could be a good presenting duo, or it could bomb if the show is bad or it lands poorly etc.

Reactions: 1
its unlikely Strictly will be able to go ahead ... contacts at BBC sound quite pessimistic 😩

I do appreciate that Strictly is not a big money earner for the professionals, and they do get bigger financial opportunities away from Strictly. I just hope he doesn't leave dancing behind completely, with him having a live tour I imagine him and Curtis will still dance, but I think what their presenting future is will depend on what work they get offered, and how it lands. They could be a good presenting duo, or it could bomb if the show is bad or it lands poorly etc.
Can’t stand curtis and wouldn’t watch anything he presents. He’s so wooden

Reactions: 8
does he mean presenting dance shows or just general presenting like this morning etc ! i cant stand AJ he just seems too sickly for my likening. His professional partner Chloe seemed lovely though and i was disappointed strictly got read of her

Reactions: 5
It's a smart decision- dancing professionally is not forever, so lining up other work experience outside of the dancing world before he quits is a good idea.

its unlikely Strictly will be able to go ahead ... contacts at BBC sound quite pessimistic 😩
That's a fair point, all the dancers are likely to have a six to nine month hole in their schedules depending on whether they just do the show, live tour, pro tour etc. All going to be facing financial losses from lack of Strictly this year.

Can’t stand curtis and wouldn’t watch anything he presents. He’s so wooden
I must admit I don't like Curtis as much as I like AJ. And while I like AJ a lot, I do understand why people don't like him, too sickly sweet etc. But that's kind of why I like him so much. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Well it is a massive show with so many different components and players etc.I would’ve thought the beeb would be doing everything they can to get their biggest show up and running though and it doesn’t air until September (I know pre-production starts a few months before)

Well it is a massive show with so many different components and players etc.I would’ve thought the beeb would be doing everything they can to get their biggest show up and running though and it doesn’t air until September (I know pre-production starts a few months before)
Huge earner for the BBC but my husbands firm provides quite a lot of kit for it and they are still very unsure what will happen.

Huge earner for the BBC but my husbands firm provides quite a lot of kit for it and they are still very unsure what will happen.
Yeah there’s a lot to lose for all involved.Personally I like to think that things will improve over the coming months and they’ll manage to air the show as usual but perhaps that’s wishful thinking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.