Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
give me James and Brendan any day over Aj and Neil

this is one of my favourite pro dances - not too much extras or bizare props just good dancing

If I could learn any dance it’d be the jive. I fell in love after Jill and Darren in series 2. Jay and Aliona’s is my favourite though.

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love ITT but I miss Rylan already 🤣 I prefer him to Zoe now.
This show always reminds me of the run up to Christmas 🤣

Catwoman

VIP Member
Mmm, I agree about last night's performance but I've generally liked their earlier ones. To be honest, I've just not clicked at all with the couple that were saved so if they'd gone I wouldn't have been bothered.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Rylan seems to be a brilliant addition to “it takes two”
I watched the second half by accident and he’s a natural

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
SPOILER.......

nobody cares Tess 😂😂 shut up! you’re the least favourite quality street...
oh yeah, and kelvin won.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I know its upsetting and she's put so much work into Dev, but she's the professional, part of the show is the eliminations, it should have been her consoling Dev really shouldn't it?

Kbird

VIP Member
Can Tess get any more patronising? Urghh she is so annoying. She talks to Karim like he's a baby.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
It's Chris Ramsey, not a great dancer, but he's a very likeable character & this year there are so few, most of the celebs are extremely dull, so he stands out.

Like he doesn't pull out an oscar speech every week, of how much a song means to him or how much his granny wants to see his dancing, there are no crocodile tears.

He is also the only person other than Anton who bites back at the judges with a witty remark, which has been missing from the show since Brendan & previously James Jordan left. He is one of the few celebs who is likeable, just having fun and has a good personality making him watchable and entertaining.
I really like him as a person but as a dancer I don’t 😂 his mouth. What is he doing with his facial expressions. He’s a bit of a dad dancer but I like their partnership. He should go next week I think it’ll be between him & Emma and anton. He has done well as a none dancer tho if you remember he said he couldn’t even clap in time to music 😂😂 he is very likeable and I do like he always gives it back to the judges like you say

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Saffron would be one of the worst possible choices for YouTuber to be on the show this year. I’m praying it’s not true. I would even rather Alfie Deyes be on the show. At least his teeth would blend in with all the sequins and bright lights.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Disagree with the result. How many times do they have to be saved? They need to let him go, he isn't a good dancer in any way. If he didn't work for the bbc it would be completely different.

• Heart

Sweetard

Kelvin was phenomenal. I hope he goes all the way with Oti, she’s an amazing dancer. (Still sad she didn’t win with Danny)

SmhCarrot

It seems there are quite a few strong males this year (Kelvin, Karim, Dev) which is a nice contrast to last year where the top scorers were predominantly female, although I am a bit disappointed that there aren't a few better females bar Michelle, Saffron, etc.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She was eliminated in week two with her first partner (Rev Richard coles) not last series series before so she hasn’t always had young men. It’s clear her and dev get on really well you can see them hugging back stage thanking each other how much they appreciate one and other. I’m sure janette cried when she got booted off with Aston
Durrr i forgot about The Rev - you are right there. She did kinda make it all about HER though - when its meant to be about the Celeb.

• Haha

Sweetard

New thread suggestion: Because it’s a hotbed of affairs & hook ups what about Strictly Cum Dancing? 😂

• Haha
I think shes just gutted for him. For gods sake I'm gutted for him! And we have to stand another week of David James grinning inanely at Nadiya or Mikes paunch and Katyas screeching. And Neil. Just all of Neil I find irritating.

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
She looked like she was in a lot of discomfort.

I think Alex is a lot better without Neil 🙊

DietGossip

VIP Member
I want Chris to win. He’s the only one with no acting/dance school training and he’s having such a good time. He’s talked about it on his podcast how he’s not even nervous now cause he’s just having such a great time giving it his best.