Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelvin's deleted pro-Brexit tweets are one thing (wonder how he's faring with all of those European dancers whose jobs might be put at risk) but his alleged deleted tweets about paparazzi taking upskirt photos being okay because there's a demand for them are something else. Worse than Saffron's train comment that she made as a teenager and apologised for but he as a fully grown man will receive no backlash whatsoever...vom.

As for his dancing, it's good and I love Oti, but he's hardly Danny Mac.
Where have you seen
Kelvin's deleted pro-Brexit tweets are one thing (wonder how he's faring with all of those European dancers whose jobs might be put at risk) but his alleged deleted tweets about paparazzi taking upskirt photos being okay because there's a demand for them are something else. Worse than Saffron's train comment that she made as a teenager and apologised for but he as a fully grown man will receive no backlash whatsoever...vom.

As for his dancing, it's good and I love Oti, but he's hardly Danny Mac.
Where did you find out about the upskirting tweets? Nothing came up when I googled. Not sure why pro Brexit tweets would be an issue. It's a perfectly legitimate viewpoint.

Reactions: 3
Where have you seen

Where did you find out about the upskirting tweets? Nothing came up when I googled. Not sure why pro Brexit tweets would be an issue. It's a perfectly legitimate viewpoint.
That's why I said pro Brexit tweets are one thing but the upskirting ones are another, although I personally find both distasteful to different degrees and he deleted both for a reason. He deleted them shortly after he made them but if you search 'Kelvin Fletcher upskirt' on Twitter you will see some of the responses people gave to him.

I always find Blackpool week gets overmarked. I don’t like the other dancers being present in each dance as it distracts from the couple.

Reactions: 6
Don’t find it shocking at all and don’t like either of them so glad at least one has gone! Don’t think the Oscar type speech they gave did them many favours!

Mmm, I agree about last night's performance but I've generally liked their earlier ones. To be honest, I've just not clicked at all with the couple that were saved so if they'd gone I wouldn't have been bothered.

Reactions: 7
There is one particular couple who have a hell of a lot of support and I am not sure why? They have been consistently not great and even though they bring some character seeing them avoid the bottom two every week so better people can go out makes me a bit uneasy 😳 I personally have been waiting for them to go out for weeks but a bit of an unpopular opinion I find...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.