Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one particular couple who have a hell of a lot of support and I am not sure why? They have been consistently not great and even though they bring some character seeing them avoid the bottom two every week so better people can go out makes me a bit uneasy 😳 I personally have been waiting for them to go out for weeks but a bit of an unpopular opinion I find...
Who?

Imagine how good a final would be with Kelvin and Karim in it. Has Karim done the jive yet?

Reactions: 4
Who?

Imagine how good a final would be with Kelvin and Karim in it. Has Karim done the jive yet?
It's Chris Ramsey, not a great dancer, but he's a very likeable character & this year there are so few, most of the celebs are extremely dull, so he stands out.

Like he doesn't pull out an oscar speech every week, of how much a song means to him or how much his granny wants to see his dancing, there are no crocodile tears.

He is also the only person other than Anton who bites back at the judges with a witty remark, which has been missing from the show since Brendan & previously James Jordan left. He is one of the few celebs who is likeable, just having fun and has a good personality making him watchable and entertaining.

Reactions: 10
It's Chris Ramsey, not a great dancer, but he's a very likeable character & this year there are so few, most of the celebs are extremely dull, so he stands out.

Like he doesn't pull out an oscar speech every week, of how much a song means to him or how much his granny wants to see his dancing, there are no crocodile tears.

He is also the only person other than Anton who bites back at the judges with a witty remark, which has been missing from the show since Brendan & previously James Jordan left. He is one of the few celebs who is likeable, just having fun and has a good personality making him watchable and entertaining.
I really like him as a person but as a dancer I don’t 😂 his mouth. What is he doing with his facial expressions. He’s a bit of a dad dancer but I like their partnership. He should go next week I think it’ll be between him & Emma and anton. He has done well as a none dancer tho if you remember he said he couldn’t even clap in time to music 😂😂 he is very likeable and I do like he always gives it back to the judges like you say

Reactions: 7
I really like Chris as a person and am glad he wasn't voted out straight away but I have to admit I don't find his dancing remotely good OR entertaining, so it's lost on me as to why his vote seems to be so strong. There have been lesser dancers in previous years like Judge Rinder and Ed Balls who entertained me with their dances but I genuinely find most of Chris' dances a bit boring. I don't necessarily always believe that all votes should go to the best dance, but I also don't think it should be 100% a personality contest. It isn't Big Brother or Love Island. Time for him to go, the gap between him and the others is getting too big.

Reactions: 8
I love Chris, I really enjoyed last night's performance. He's not the best, far from it but has really come on. His partnership with Karen looks genuine and fun. Emma, mmmmm just can't take to her! Last nights was beautiful but it's all about her I think. They are the next 2 that should go in my opinion, Chris /Emma but Anton is lovely and has a lot of support so it wouldn't surprise me if they continue to get through. Let's face it, his joy at last night's 10s was deserved! Compared to the fuming face of Michelle and her scores!

Reactions: 6
I love Chris, I really enjoyed last night's performance. He's not the best, far from it but has really come on. His partnership with Karen looks genuine and fun. Emma, mmmmm just can't take to her! Last nights was beautiful but it's all about her I think. They are the next 2 that should go in my opinion, Chris /Emma but Anton is lovely and has a lot of support so it wouldn't surprise me if they continue to get through. Let's face it, his joy at last night's 10s was deserved! Compared to the fuming face of Michelle and her scores!
I think Emma has much more ability than Chris. But I agree with you. I can’t take to her either!

Reactions: 4
Bl@@dy love chris ramsey
He is quite fanciable as the cheeky chappy lad sort😉
Thought last night’s performance was really entertaining and thats what its all about.
The others bore me apart from kelvin and I think he will win it too.

Reactions: 3
Bl@@dy love chris ramsey
Thought last night’s performance was really entertaining and thats what its all about.
Bloody love him too...

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn't like Kelvin?
No, I can’t stand him, and I definitely don’t get the attraction to him.
Bl@@dy love chris ramsey
Now Chris Ramsey, there is a gorgeous man, funny, cute smile, nice arse if I’m honest. Not the best dancer, but clearly just having a great time, and that is what matters for him. He’s having fun, he knows he won’t win, but he is having fun.

I don’t think Kelvin needs to be fanciable to be likeable? I don’t fancy him but I do think he’s a good dancer. I’d like him to win.

I don’t think Kelvin needs to be fanciable to be likeable? I don’t fancy him but I do think he’s a good dancer. I’d like him to win.
I didn't mean him being fanciable. I meant as a whole. I don't think he's the greatest dancer. He was at the start but as everyone has improved he's stayed the same

Reactions: 2
I didn't mean him being fanciable. I meant as a whole. I don't think he's the greatest dancer. He was at the start but as everyone has improved he's stayed the same
I was replying to the other poster who said they don’t see the attraction.

To me the good ones of which Kelvin is one all seem to be on the same level of consistency. I don’t think the good dancers have improved as they’re just good every week as they all have the same ability 🤷‍♀️

Can't stand Kelvin, adore Chris! I think it's the whole boy next door appeal plus he's not ashamed to show how much he loves his wife and son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.