Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police officers apparently paid for some of her premier inn? Really???
🤔
---
Has she ever spoken about the boys actual dad?

Reactions: 5
Has she not got any family at all?
She just said she had none in the area afaik

I’ve seen her videos for a while with her god awful inappropriate outfits for the school run but never had any issue to warrant coming here but now every other video on my fyp is her in her bleeping wig moaning about something new and it’s doing my head in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The police officers apparently paid for some of her premier inn? Really???
🤔
---
Has she ever spoken about the boys actual dad?
She has made videos about her sons bio dad, he’s a dead beat, abusive and has no parental rights to jasper

Reactions: 7
one of my family members have been in a “b&b” style room for over 4 months. 25 miles away from the schools and her employer.
They have said there is hardly anything and others are a priority…. It’s definitely not what it used to be. 😭
this is the horrible reality, my best friend was in a hostel for six months before being moved to temporary accommodation - it’s been four years she’s still bidding. (Outskirts of London)

yesterday she said something along the lines of “Sam caused all of this because it he just left and come back the next day we could it just sorted it” and someone questioned what she meant by sorting it and she said that they would of discussed him relapsing and most likely sorted it out. I feel like the situation has spiralled for her now the police are involved and she’s in a hotel. But honestly I just feel bad for the little boy being open to all the trauma, first living through it then being spoken about every hour on live.

Reactions: 10
she’s a care leaver so likely family is out of the question (i’m also a care leaver) she would of got tonnes of support when she turned 18 to get her own place. they give you £2000 to kit out a flat / house. not really sure how she’s been homeless 3 times tbh.

Reactions: 12
this is the horrible reality, my best friend was in a hostel for six months before being moved to temporary accommodation - it’s been four years she’s still bidding. (Outskirts of London)

yesterday she said something along the lines of “Sam caused all of this because it he just left and come back the next day we could it just sorted it” and someone questioned what she meant by sorting it and she said that they would of discussed him relapsing and most likely sorted it out. I feel like the situation has spiralled for her now the police are involved and she’s in a hotel. But honestly I just feel bad for the little boy being open to all the trauma, first living through it then being spoken about every hour on live.
yes same area, outskirts of London.
It’s always the children that suffer the most.
---
she’s a care leaver so likely family is out of the question (i’m also a care leaver) she would of got tonnes of support when she turned 18 to get her own place. they give you £2000 to kit out a flat / house. not really sure how she’s been homeless 3 times tbh.
you’re joking? She’s a care leaver?!
she would have 100% got help when she turned 16/17/18 wtf?!!

Exactly. She needs to get a grip, find the means to go rent somewhere private ASAP (if you have to borrow money you have to borrow money) or go stay with a family member temporarily.
It’s not logical though is it as she won’t be able to afford it? How’s she going to pay month to month on part time wages? 99% of private rents won’t take benefits. She’ll be better in council housing, more stability.

Reactions: 3
One comment on the video where she’s talking about still being in contact with Sam - “get a non mol order” and someone else has written about it helping get a house quicker. THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS ON ITS KNEES.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
One comment on the video where she’s talking about still being in contact with Sam - “get a non mol order” and someone else has written about it helping get a house quicker. THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS ON ITS KNEES.
Yep. Fair enough she’s homeless and the situation is toxic, but I don’t think he’s harassing her by any stretch - she’s replying too

Reactions: 9
Her mum lives far away from her but on Charlie's friends and family Facebook her mum is always posting about them, her other children and grandkids including jasper. Of course it would mean moving jasper school, having to find a new job, giving up her social life. But these are the sacrifices you need to make as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not logical though is it as she won’t be able to afford it? How’s she going to pay month to month on part time wages? 99% of private rents won’t take benefits. She’ll be better in council housing, more stability.
She must be making a decent amount from TikTok as well as having 2 jobs? Like I said if that was me I’d be looking to borrow money to get a deposit together for renting somewhere private, there are no council properties, she’s holding out for something she’ll never get.
---
Her mum lives far away from her but on Charlie's friends and family Facebook her mum is always posting about them, her other children and grandkids including jasper. Of course it would mean moving jasper school, having to find a new job, giving up her social life. But these are the sacrifices you need to make as a parent.
Exactly this

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She probably wasn't in care long enough/too young to be legally a care leaver. Specifically how it's extremely hard for local authorities to evict care leavers under 25, they legally don't pay council tax either in some boroughs or it's heavily discounted.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this might seem completely stupid- but what is a care leaver?
A child looked after by "local authority" that has spent 6 months or longer after the age of 14 and not returned to the family home. Doesn't include private (within the family) foster care or SGO (special guardianship order). They tend to have very minimal family support.

Reactions: 3
absolutely ridiculous
that won’t even help her get a house.
i had one and my ex broke it several times and nothing even happened to him let alone me being rehomed

• Sad
yes same area, outskirts of London.
It’s always the children that suffer the most.
---

you’re joking? She’s a care leaver?!
she would have 100% got help when she turned 16/17/18 wtf?!!
She spoke about this on live, she’s been sharing to stop assumptions. She said she did have help at 17 she was placed in a unit where the foster carer kicked her out at 19 with no time, at that time she didn’t want to wait for gov help and got private rental with Sam because they both had an income it was the most logical step to her rather than asking for council help and having to access TA at that time, she was very very young with a baby she made what she thought was the best decision but it has only been issues since really.

Reactions: 7
She probably wasn't in care long enough/too young to be legally a care leaver. Specifically how it's extremely hard for local authorities to evict care leavers under 25, they legally don't pay council tax either in some boroughs or it's heavily discounted.
I really don't think she was if I'm being honest. I think she was probably only in care temporarily but I think like with everything else she's dramatising it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.