Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed the KFC she had… baring in mind her food at the hotel is free and she’s letting people her money.

Lol she's been seeing and in touch with her mum up until recently. She has siblings and grandparents where her mum is so surely it's better to have more family members to help with jasper than for her to stay where she is so that she can party and continue to leave jasper with random friends. None of what Charlie says is 100% the truth she's hellbent on being a victim in every scenario she's put herself in to and she's had zero thoughts for her child in each one of these dramas. She's even sitting on live now saying someone's paid her £100 for a video of her doing the toilet, whilst her sons sleeping on the couch beside her. 10/10 parenting that is
I agree re the victim
The video she did on her life experiences to date was so “I’ve got generational trauma I’m trying to break” like nothing is her fault
So she’s well aware of her issues
Would love to know how she’s trying to break the cycle because toxic abusive and unhealthy relationships and getting involved in drama full stop probably ain’t gonna help
i know we say aw poor Charlie can’t go to her own family because she was in foster care
But no doubt her mother also had some tit experiences growing up
It has to end somewhere before Jasper is passing it onto his own kids

Reactions: 6
She showed the KFC she had… baring in mind her food at the hotel is free and she’s letting people her money.

I agree re the victim
The video she did on her life experiences to date was so “I’ve got generational trauma I’m trying to break” like nothing is her fault
So she’s well aware of her issues
Would love to know how she’s trying to break the cycle because toxic abusive and unhealthy relationships and getting involved in drama full stop probably ain’t gonna help
i know we say aw poor Charlie can’t go to her own family because she was in foster care
But no doubt her mother also had some tit experiences growing up
It has to end somewhere before Jasper is passing it onto his own kids
There's a lot of teens that kind of "go off the rails" a bit and the parents need help with them especially if there's other siblings in the home too. The fact she got chucked out of her Foster place for selling nudes online shows that she's not the best at following rules. Its hard because I do like her, I like her style and I think jasper's a cute kid so for his sake I hope she settles down. That being said though I do think she's extremely self centred and immature and doesn't put her son first.
Every council area is different and of course housing everywhere is in crisis but I do think she's just wanting to stay in the area she's currently in for selfish reasons. I know she's said about jasper's school but the fact she didn't get his uniform and has kept him off this week...I dont think that's a priority. The money she keeps saying she has and donations people have gave her could have went on taxis to get him to school if that was really the case

Reactions: 9
There's a lot of teens that kind of "go off the rails" a bit and the parents need help with them especially if there's other siblings in the home too. The fact she got chucked out of her Foster place for selling nudes online shows that she's not the best at following rules. Its hard because I do like her, I like her style and I think jasper's a cute kid so for his sake I hope she settles down. That being said though I do think she's extremely self centred and immature and doesn't put her son first.
Every council area is different and of course housing everywhere is in crisis but I do think she's just wanting to stay in the area she's currently in for selfish reasons. I know she's said about jasper's school but the fact she didn't get his uniform and has kept him off this week...I dont think that's a priority. The money she keeps saying she has and donations people have gave her could have went on taxis to get him to school if that was really the case
Work and income = selfish ❤

Reactions: 4
i came after she made that video but on reading the thread there had been literally like 5 posts before all this drama. She must have been waiting for the day she made it big on tattle,and checked frequently, I bet it made her day.
I first heard of her when she got into that fight and the other girls friends were coming to her house to tell her to take down the video. Forgot about her after that.

Now she’s come up again on my fyp page. and her tattle shoutout, and making out one person obsessively comments I expected multiple threads. Not a couple of pages.

She’s addicted to any drama and attention - Hi Charlie 👋

Reactions: 13
Why would she move from her and her sons support system for real stop being stupid now
Because let’s be honest, she needs to start prioritising her son’s needs and putting him first. She’s failed in safeguarding him plenty of times before, especially when she got into the fight with that girl before, and at the end of the day, she needs to do whatever she can to actually have stability for him. If she is involved in DV, then the council won’t house her within the same area anyway. I think there comes a point where she needs to get off of live, and grow up and be the mother her son needs her to be. She’s not a child anymore, she’s a fully functioning adult and needs to start acting like one, for her sons sake.

Reactions: 11
She is 24/25 she is an adult, she is not 16. She needs to grow up and protect her son instead of being on tiktok live all day,

Reactions: 17
Why would she move from her and her sons support system for real stop being stupid now
Because where she is now is too expensive for her to live in. Ignoring the fact she decided to have a kid when she clearly didn’t have the means to look after him in the first place, if she really cared she would be looking to relocate to a way cheaper area instead of this whole woe is me act.

Reactions: 5
Because let’s be honest, she needs to start prioritising her son’s needs and putting him first. She’s failed in safeguarding him plenty of times before, especially when she got into the fight with that girl before, and at the end of the day, she needs to do whatever she can to actually have stability for him. If she is involved in DV, then the council won’t house her within the same area anyway. I think there comes a point where she needs to get off of live, and grow up and be the mother her son needs her to be. She’s not a child anymore, she’s a fully functioning adult and needs to start acting like one, for her sons sake.
‘prioritise your son and move away from all he has known his entire life’ big lol.

Reactions: 2
You seem to know Charlie personally or something, those are the vibes I’m getting.
I’m empathetic and have real loved experiences rather than just hating a girl for dressing differently and having a rough bleeping life so making questionable choices. Maybe say that to the person whose on her mums Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m empathetic and have real loved experiences rather than just hating a girl for dressing differently and having a rough bleeping life so making questionable choices. Maybe say that to the person whose on her mums Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's not squeaky clean as you think. You can't be crying dv and then start moving messy, not putting your yute first. I'm sorry but people are free to comment on a forum 🤷🏾‍♀️

So basically you’re allowed to post whatever you like on other peoples tattle threads but you have issue with this thread. Ok 🙃

Reactions: 8
So basically you’re allowed to post whatever you like on other peoples tattle threads but you have issue with this thread. Ok 🙃
I have never had an issue with this thread, I have an issue with absolutely ridiculous comments “go live with family” her family clearly are not stable so why would she put her 6 year old in another unsafe unstable situation. “Move away” she has just started a degree to better her sons life and has friends where she is, just because she’s left a dv relationship should not mean he still has that much control over her life that she now has to give up everything. They’re my issues people are quick to make stupid comments because they have no lived in experience

She's not squeaky clean as you think. You can't be crying dv and then start moving messy, not putting your yute first. I'm sorry but people are free to comment on a forum 🤷🏾‍♀️
Listen you pretended someone had died in his family and you knew him 😂 I don’t think we can take a word you say seriously. witch all you want, it’s tattle, but don’t make up lies it’s weird

Reactions: 13
Because where she is now is too expensive for her to live in. Ignoring the fact she decided to have a kid when she clearly didn’t have the means to look after him in the first place, if she really cared she would be looking to relocate to a way cheaper area instead of this whole woe is me act.
She’s from a town 1 across from me which is an absolute dive, expensive for where it is,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.