Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so awful. Right now it probably doesn’t seem so bad as she’s in a nice hotel but it’s going to be at the weekend when it kicks in for her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even know what she’s done but I don’t mind her really, I feel so bad for her too, I would be terrified in her position especially with her little boy with her. I can see why she’s telling tiktok because that’s how she makes money while she’s not at work
This plus the fact that people can hate TT as much as they like but it can be a very good resource, I get the impression she doesn’t have many people in her life she can turn to for help, so if people on TT can listen and offer advice and assistance then it’s a useful thing to do

Reactions: 6
I don’t even know what she’s done but I don’t mind her really, I feel so bad for her too, I would be terrified in her position especially with her little boy with her. I can see why she’s telling tiktok because that’s how she makes money while she’s not at work
i feel bad for her too however she needs to safeguard her son
it’s all well and good her using her platform to raise “awareness” but it’s not hard to figure out where she is
you can’t chance these things with abusive partners
yeah she’s not making money for now but she should really get off tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She shouldn’t be accepting money at this stage if she wants to pursue social housing, they’re gunna see all these transactions coming in and deem her able to go to private housing :/

Reactions: 10
She shouldn’t be accepting money at this stage if she wants to pursue social housing, they’re gunna see all these transactions coming in and deem her able to go to private housing :/
Surely she isn’t getting enough in donations for a deposit and all the rest?

Reactions: 2
She's not truly living in fear of her life due to DV, so probably won't get houses by the council

Reactions: 8
She's not truly living in fear of her life due to DV, so probably won't get houses by the council
DV takes SO many forms as well as homelessness. She does not have to be shaking in her boots to receive housing. EVERYONE is entitled to housing, she is a homeless therefore her local council have a duty of care to house her and her young son.

Reactions: 27
This plus the fact that people can hate TT as much as they like but it can be a very good resource, I get the impression she doesn’t have many people in her life she can turn to for help, so if people on TT can listen and offer advice and assistance then it’s a useful thing to do
People are giving her stupid advice and she’s plugging her and her son’s location all over TikTok for the world/her ex to see. She’s an idiot.

She's still speaking to Sam and said she'll still work with him so there's that
Also she won't get a house or flat I'd imagine it will more likely be a hostel type place possibly even another hotel depending on the area. I know there's a big hotel in my area that the council use for homeless

Reactions: 2
DV takes SO many forms as well as homelessness. She does not have to be shaking in her boots to receive housing. EVERYONE is entitled to housing, she is a homeless therefore her local council have a duty of care to house her and her young son.

Which will be temp accomodations until she finds somewhere private to rent.

Social housing allocation is very different now to what it was. Since there is no social housing stock, it'll be care leavers and significantly disabled people first. Then the most extreme dv cases next, which more than likely be way out of the area.

They won't allocate voids to people who are financially unstable either.

She’s made a video saying ‘it makes me so sad because he’s jaspers dad and he’s done this’ girl he’s not jasper’s dad, he’s your ex

Reactions: 16
She’s made a video saying ‘it makes me so sad because he’s jaspers dad and he’s done this’ girl he’s not jasper’s dad, he’s your ex
23 bleeping tiktoks since she announced she was “kicked out” (it was his house) - girl get on fkin Rightmove and Zoopla 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really like her tbh, I think that it’s sad she still brands Sam as a good dad etc though as a good dad would never hurt or do this to the mother of his child, doesn’t matter what he’s done in the past now sadly, he can no longer be a good dad after these actions.

Reactions: 10
She’s got very unreal expectations of council housing esp in her area. Plus if she called the council and there’s a “ problem with the account duplicated” she’s obviously applied with them before and got nowhere, which they’ll look into. Social housing rates in her area are extortionate since the April increase, £220 per week without the service charge for a two bed flat under social rent with a HA in the area

Reactions: 7
Which will be temp accomodations until she finds somewhere private to rent.
But if she's in TA then she will get moved up to top priority on the social housing list and likely get somewhere -thats what happens in the area I live, being in bed & breakfast pushes you up to band A, so you're pretty much guaranteed to get somewhere within a month or 2.

If she only works part time she will have a hard time finding private rent and I doubt they'd plug the gap with a DHP forever more as the rent would be so high.

Social housing rents don’t matter if you’re claiming universal credit, which she will be only working part time. Even single parents working full time will get the majority of their rent paid through universal credit.

But if she's in TA then she will get moved up to top priority on the social housing list and likely get somewhere -thats what happens in the area I live, being in bed & breakfast pushes you up to band A, so you're pretty much guaranteed to get somewhere within a month or 2.

If she only works part time she will have a hard time finding private rent and I doubt they'd plug the gap with a DHP forever more as the rent would be so high.
that entirely depends on the area.
in my local area even being in temporary accommodation doesn’t guarantee you getting somewhere or being a priority.
they’ll likely put her in a hostel with her own facilities or a bnb.
even then they’ll more then likely encourage her to work with the councils private rent team
and they’ll help with a deposit etc.
she’ll get the lha rate for her area paid and then she may have to top it up a tiny bit if anything.
all the people saying oh you’ll get somewhere soon aren’t being realistic

Crazy how she had to quickly pack a bag at 1am because she was being "evicted" and managed the essentials like make up, jewellery and her fancy clothing but couldn't get the real essentials like her period products or some of jasper's toys or his school uniform 🤔. Genuinely wonder if she gets a place and financial help to sort it what it'll go on

Reactions: 23
one of my family members have been in a “b&b” style room for over 4 months. 25 miles away from the schools and her employer.
They have said there is hardly anything and others are a priority…. It’s definitely not what it used to be. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
all the people saying oh you’ll get somewhere soon aren’t being realistic
Exactly. She needs to get a grip, find the means to go rent somewhere private ASAP (if you have to borrow money you have to borrow money) or go stay with a family member temporarily.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.