Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not logical though is it as she won’t be able to afford it? How’s she going to pay month to month on part time wages? 99% of private rents won’t take benefits. She’ll be better in council housing, more stability.
universal credit pay housing costs as long as its
within your lha rate.
most local authorities have there own private rent team that will help her.
logically she’ll be better in council housing however there is little to no stock and she isn’t a priority. there’s thousands of people in her same situation that have been in temp accommodation for years

Reactions: 7
universal credit pay housing costs as long as its
within your lha rate.
most local authorities have there own private rent team that will help her.
logically she’ll be better in council housing however there is little to no stock and she isn’t a priority. there’s thousands of people in her same situation that have been in temp accommodation for years
Yes but LHA is a fraction of private rent costs. One of my best friends has just found herself redundant, bereaved and with 3 children. She private rents and whilst she has enough for a few months, signing onto UC & they’ll only give her £560 towards her £1030 rent. It’s disgusting, the private rent prices I mean. Local council will only give discretionary housing payment for 8 weeks, It’s near impossible. If Charley private rents I can almost smell the debt she’ll get into & then be evicted and have technically made herself homeless so get no help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she paid for most of the house bills etc and yet he was in arrears with the rent?? She even said she paid off his arrears last year… but they were together for more than that?

Reactions: 8
she’s a care leaver so likely family is out of the question (i’m also a care leaver) she would of got tonnes of support when she turned 18 to get her own place. they give you £2000 to kit out a flat / house. not really sure how she’s been homeless 3 times tbh.
not all places get 2k up north we only got 1.5k and we had to use that for deposit and then furniture, white goods etc, it really doesn’t go far

She spoke about this on live, she’s been sharing to stop assumptions. She said she did have help at 17 she was placed in a unit where the foster carer kicked her out at 19 with no time, at that time she didn’t want to wait for gov help and got private rental with Sam because they both had an income it was the most logical step to her rather than asking for council help and having to access TA at that time, she was very very young with a baby she made what she thought was the best decision but it has only been issues since really.
thanks for filling the gaps 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she won’t be able to rent privately full stop
she doesn’t have 6 months work history
she doesn’t have a deposit
she doesn’t earn enough
she doesn’t have a guarantor

Reactions: 17
From what I remember she was in that flat/maisonette type place,she used to be in that bedroom with stickers/posters on the wall all the time and take pictures outside the building thinking it was a 'aesthetic,than landlord was selling the property and she had to move,her and Sam split up,council were going to help her but instead she choose to move in with Sam for some reason.

I have no issue with her getting a council or housing association property,if she gets one good for her,no point in these private properties if your on a low income when landlord go serve you a notice at any point and you will end up back at square 1.

the truth of the matter is she’s going to be waiting a long time for permanent social housing 🤷🏽‍♀️
she’s going to have to take whatever temporary accommodation they give her and deal with it.

Reactions: 8
As others have said, private renting is out of the question (I’m in south east too). UC pays £550 towards rent, which doesn’t cover my 1 bed HA flat, so a two bed private rent is going to be impossible for her as a student too. Rental prices in this area are extortionate. She will still need to top up her rent if she gets housed in a HA house.
She will, however, be waiting a very long time in temp accommodation as the housing crisis in the south east is bad. Someone I know has been waiting to be housed for 18 months now and is in an awful hostel.

A thought just struck me….i did find it strange the other day when she posted her tattle thread on her TikTok….i wondered why she would draw attention to it but then realised that her thread isn’t bad at all especially compared to the other tiktokers on here, in fact it’s been dead since it started until the past few days…. after she basically promoted it on her page 😂

Reactions: 12
A thought just struck me….i did find it strange the other day when she posted her tattle thread on her TikTok….i wondered why she would draw attention to it but then realised that her thread isn’t bad at all especially compared to the other tiktokers on here, in fact it’s been dead since it started until the past few days…. after she basically promoted it on her page 😂
i came after she made that video but on reading the thread there had been literally like 5 posts before all this drama. She must have been waiting for the day she made it big on tattle,and checked frequently, I bet it made her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one is doubting the fact it might be tit for her to private rent, it’s her unrealistic expectations as to social housing. She’s got the stars in her eyes that she’ll get herself luxury for 0.00 a week because that’s what her delusional followers are making out because it’s such a woe is me situation. She’s in a town with very little to no social or council housing. She’ll be offered pokey two bed at best flat. She’s got previous arrears for CT that she discussed on live which the council will pick up on when processing her application. They can still very much pay her a deposit and be her guarantor in the private sector as this is what they do to offset the strained waiting lists.

It's the sympathy and people sending her money that's getting to me. Everything with her housing situation has been her own doing and it's all be very stupid irresponsible things she's done to put herself in this situation considering she has a child to think about. She seems to be dancing around the truth an awful lot as well. She should just swallow her pride and go back home to her mums, at least then Jasper would have more family around him too!

It's the sympathy and people sending her money that's getting to me. Everything with her housing situation has been her own doing and it's all be very stupid irresponsible things she's done to put herself in this situation considering she has a child to think about. She seems to be dancing around the truth an awful lot as well. She should just swallow her pride and go back home to her mums, at least then Jasper would have more family around him too!
Are you her mum 😭 you’re very obsessed with her going back.
Her mum is the reason she was in care at 14 she’s clearly not a stable person to have around a child, she is estranged from her mum that doesn’t happen for no reason. She probably won’t ever share the reason out of respect for her family it could affect but a child doesn’t end up in care and stop talking to family for no reason

Reactions: 11
Her mum is the reason she was in care at 14 she’s clearly not a stable person to have around a child, she is estranged from her mum that doesn’t happen for no reason. She probably won’t ever share the reason out of respect for her family it could affect but a child doesn’t end up in care and stop talking to family for no reason
Yes, yes I am

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely thought the same, every single post is hell bent on her going back to her ‘not so bad mum’ how weird, definitely her. It takes a LOT for a child to end up removed from a mother and yet this weirdo is suggesting going back with her son to live there? Hell to the no. And if it is her mum, the fact she’s on a tattle thread posting secret messages about her daughter is the exact reason why Charley shouldn’t be living with the fruitcake.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely thought the same, every single post is hell bent on her going back to her ‘not so bad mum’ how weird, definitely her. It takes a LOT for a child to end up removed from a mother and yet this weirdo is suggesting going back with her son to live there? Hell to the no. And if it is her mum, the fact she’s on a tattle thread posting secret messages about her daughter is the exact reason why Charley shouldn’t be living with the fruitcake.
Lol she's been seeing and in touch with her mum up until recently. She has siblings and grandparents where her mum is so surely it's better to have more family members to help with jasper than for her to stay where she is so that she can party and continue to leave jasper with random friends. None of what Charlie says is 100% the truth she's hellbent on being a victim in every scenario she's put herself in to and she's had zero thoughts for her child in each one of these dramas. She's even sitting on live now saying someone's paid her £100 for a video of her doing the toilet, whilst her sons sleeping on the couch beside her. 10/10 parenting that is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s coming across well on her live tbh. She’s actually quite rude to people gifting her and hardly says thank you coming from the comments. She’s thriving from the attention 😬

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she paid for most of the house bills etc and yet he was in arrears with the rent?? She even said she paid off his arrears last year… but they were together for more than that?
She said that she paid the arrears from the money she made on TikTok through brand deals she had etc. She states she doesn’t make much money from TikTok anymore.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.