Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame, I had a lot of time for her in the past. In fact this thread was pretty much all positive stuff about her until this. Didn’t know she was sharing that kind of stuff about her son. What a shame.

Reactions: 18
If you’ve deleted a message then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place so saying you’ve deleted them just shows you know you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place

Reactions: 18
It’s quite concerning that she is screaming that it’s a DV case now yet she will happily show her location, happily show part of her hotel room and let’s be real it’s not hard to work out which hotel it is. Then you’ve got her messaging her ex practically trying to get a reaction so she can then post it all over social media and play a victim. That I read about her child in the screenshots further up is actually also very concerning the way she openly speaks about that to a bunch of strangers on the internet. I think that should be looked into if I am honest. She said she’s deleted it now, but once something is out there then it’s out there forever. I hope that she can sort her self out for her child’s sake as he doesn’t deserve all this. Children pick up on the slightest things and I bet he’s really struggling with the change and the upheaval from what he’s known. Yet she seems much more interested in trying to get money and sympathy from strangers. It’s odd behaviour. That and this tattle thread had been extremely quiet until she popped it on her TikTok, which was so she could get the interaction and get more sympathy. She knows exactly what she is doing.

oh and I am 32 years old so I wouldn’t really class myself as old, and I have a husband that I’ve been with since I was 16 so I ain’t sex starved either and certainly ain’t lonely 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The difference with her asking for advice on say Mumsnet is that that is an anonymous forum? You’ve got 80k followers and show your child’s identity.

But the one thing that doesn’t sit right with me is that she’s saying all this to children and young adults (under 20). It shows a lot about a person when they don’t have friends their own age.
---
cropped for obvious reasons , pic is of her nude with j
IMG_4460.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is it posting your entire life on tiktok and discord makes you super cool (and apparently means you have a lot of sex) but posting on tattle makes you a middle aged sexless woman with no life? Don’t they see the irony? Like I’m not saying I’m some super cool bird but I literally post on this site when I’m bored at work. It’s not my life. But a lot of these TikTok famous people literally can’t go a day without posting their lives for all to see it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It does make me laugh when people say they are just jealous trolls lol. So it’s alright for people to blast their life all over a platform and they are allowed opinions but then when people have an opinion on them or the way they act, or they don’t agree it’s jealously and they are trolls. The internet is a strange place for sure 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is it posting your entire life on tiktok and discord makes you super cool (and apparently means you have a lot of sex) but posting on tattle makes you a middle aged sexless woman with no life? Don’t they see the irony? Like I’m not saying I’m some super cool bird but I literally post on this site when I’m bored at work. It’s not my life. But a lot of these TikTok famous people literally can’t go a day without posting their lives for all to see it seems.
I’d rather be sexless (which I’m not, in a healthy committed relationship) than homeless lmaoooo humble yourself Charlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s funny because whenever someone posts a screenshot of tattle in the discord they’re always logged into an account 💀 they are vile on there, some of the things they are saying, talking about killing and hurting us is just bleeping weird like how can you be that much of a fan of Charlie that you would defend this 😂 they have people looking into everyone’s profiles, apparently they can track our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) through tattle 😉 there’s literally 20+ messages a minute, at one point there was over 100 a minute, and we are the ones with no lives lol?

Hi Discord 👋🏻 have fun looking through my profile on here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny because whenever someone posts a screenshot of tattle in the discord they’re always logged into an account 💀 they are vile on there, some of the things they are saying, talking about killing and hurting us is just bleeping weird like how can you be that much of a fan of Charlie that you would defend this 😂 they have people looking into everyone’s profiles, apparently they can track our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) through tattle 😉 there’s literally 20+ messages a minute, at one point there was over 100 a minute, and we are the ones with no lives lol?

Hi Discord 👋🏻 have fun looking through my profile on here
A bit extreme,sounds like some kind of cult. Social media got people acting crazy,find us for what reason,maybe nonc3y Charlotte Hayes should be found If it's getting to this point,mental behaviour.

Reactions: 10
The way she goes 'I was speaking to it to OTHER PARENTS' okay Charlie, how do you moderate that every single one of the people in your discord server is a parent? Or that they aren't a n? Oh yeah that's right, she can't and doesn't. bleep.
Discord is literally crawling with minors
She just can’t help herself with the manipulation. Probably why she enjoys talking to teenagers online because they will lap up her cocky attitude. She’s stoped using the word boner now
but see that’s the thing - her comment section is full of impressionable teens telling her she can do no wrong and she’s amazing and the best mum ever and she thrives off it.

Reactions: 6
People on discord trying to find out other peoples addresses is so weird, like this is a person you know on social media and now you’re all trying to act like you are big and bad?! Stop it fools. What you gonna do? Tickle our chins?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also so what if you find the address? Then what? You’ll get the school bus here to point and laugh? Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so shocked reading this... I used to be mutuals with her back when I had a reasonable sized tiktok account. I am the same age a single mam and have a 6 year old son. I've also ways liked her and almost admired her at points. But oh my God... How Dare she share things so graphic and personal about her child on discord to HUNDREDS of strangers. It's at best hugely inappropriate and without a doubt not a safe thing to do. I have no sympathy now. She plays the victim every single time in every single situation. Your job as a mother is to Protect your child not endanger them by showing where you're "hiding" online, not blasting your whole life and subsequently their life and trauma to 100,000s of strangers on tiktok and definitely not by making no effort to protect them from social media at all. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve followed her on TikTok for about a year now because of her strangely interesting outfit videos and I’ve felt sorry for her until now. The discord tit is absolutely insane!

I didn’t even realise she had a thread on here until she pointed it out!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.