Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more that comes out about her, the more sinister it’s becoming.
I gotta say, I find it peady that she’s sexualises clowns and kids cartoon characters for OF

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Weird enough that she has people under the age of 18 in her server discussing sex. But a whole new level of fucked when you’re talking about your child’s genitals. Like honestly she needs investigating at this point because imo that’s a serious issue. These aren’t her friends or professionals she’s confiding in, these are STRANGERS she’s ridiculing her sons bathroom habits to. Absolutely vile mate, maybe stop dressing up as strawberry shortcake and be a better parent

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her tiktok "popularity" is making her so delulu. All her followers are doing is confirming her bias that she's a perfect parent and untouchable.... Girl

Reactions: 12
Weird enough that she has people under the age of 18 in her server discussing sex. But a whole new level of fucked when you’re talking about your child’s genitals. Like honestly she needs investigating at this point because imo that’s a serious issue. These aren’t her friends or professionals she’s confiding in, these are STRANGERS she’s ridiculing her sons bathroom habits to. Absolutely vile mate, maybe stop dressing up as strawberry shortcake and be a better parent
It’s disgusting. Never once have I ever thought to discuss my children’s genitals with anyone, let alone talk about it to people you don’t know on the internet. She’s giving n vibes and like someone said above, if it was a man discussing things like that about his daughter, he’d be seen as a paed0phile. How she words things as well is truly disturbing. She’s vile 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s disgusting. Never once have I ever thought to discuss my children’s genitals with anyone, let alone talk about it to people you don’t know on the internet. She’s giving n vibes and like someone said above, if it was a man discussing things like that about his daughter, he’d be seen as a paed0phile. How she words things as well is truly disturbing. She’s vile 🤮
I agree about the wording, maybe it’s just me but I find using the word “boner” really strange. Overly sexualised imo. How old is Jasper?

Reactions: 16
the whole playing with her boobs thing too, like explaining to a child it’s ok to play with her boobs but not anyone else’s. It’s disturbing to me, this whole situation is suddenly much more than her being intolerable with her clothes and life choices

Reactions: 21
Didnt realise she had a thread on here until her ridiculous obligatory video confessing she reads here (Que the ‘we’re all jobless middle aged women with no lives’ comments). What I don’t understand is, what did people do before TikTok when they had these issues? The first thing she did was make a woe is me video hunting for money/ gifts whilst sitting in an all expenses paid hotel (which she claims police officers thought so highly of a member of the public they PERSONALLY paid £1,800 for- which I can confirm with knowledge would never be allowed to happen 😂😂😂). She has the biggest chip on her shoulder and the entitlement is wild. What about all the other THOUSANDS of women who get made homeless and end up in hostels with children with nothing and no-one.
She’s also allowed a number of vile disgusting racist comments in her posts which she’s just left and not removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have nothing against OF, trust me there's been times in the month where its been a consideration for me 😂, but when you add in all her sex work and then the way she talks about her child to strangers online it does make you wonder what happens behind closed doors. It's brilliant to have an open, healthy relationship with your child about sex but she certainly isn't being healthy about it regardless what she thinks in her obnoxious mind.
The amount of times she's cried about people apparently "abusing" her, she should be even more on top of making sure people can't do the same to her child. Another clear example of her only caring about herself.
Funny she's not all dolled up today dancing around in her 5 star hotel paid for by the police 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You couldn't waterboard the stuff she's said about her son out of me if it came to my own child. Disgusting. I've always felt that at least she's a good mum if also a bit of a drama queen. Good mums would use that donated money to get their kid to school.

Reactions: 26
She's bleeping rank, who says their child has a 'boner problem'. What a wrongen

Reactions: 18
I have nothing against OF, trust me there's been times in the month where its been a consideration for me 😂, but when you add in all her sex work and then the way she talks about her child
she said something recently about generational trauma being the reason why she had a baby with a dead beat so it’s not like she doesn’t have awareness of this stuff

Reactions: 7
she said something recently about generational trauma being the reason why she had a baby with a dead beat so it’s not like she doesn’t have awareness of this stuff
She just seems to throw phrases like that around as an excuse for her behaviour I don't think she even realises what she says or does half the time. There's never any accountability

Reactions: 11
She just seems to throw phrases like that around as an excuse for her behaviour I don't think she even realises what she says or does half the time. There's never any accountability
I couldn’t agree with you more on this. Be interesting to see how she talks her way out of this and turns herself into the victim.

Reactions: 9
Having generational trauma, being 17 and with no family or job stability, decided to bring a child into the world then pimp him out on tiktok and discord. What a woman

Reactions: 14
She's extremely immature which explains all of those posts tbh🤣

Reactions: 5
Soo odd how people can stick up for her on this, fair enough the homelessness, the outfits etc but THIS? You need serious mental evaluation.
Agreed. I stand by her on the house situ But she is going to be in serious trouble if SS get hold of those screenshots! Utterly vile. It’s not progressive, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
She’s made another video about the thread. Sorry love as much as you want to back pedal out of it you’re a wrongen

Reactions: 10
Posting about tattle being full of middle aged lonely sexless women 😂 babes you have had an account for tiiiime which was proved yesterday sooo i guess you’re one of us. Yes we are so lonely and sexless yet you’re the one chatting to kids online about sex and telling them you’re horny 😂😂 absolute batshit this one is. I was liking all her content on tiktok when she first got thrown out because I wanted to support. I didn’t mind her at all but after the past few days my opinion has changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.