Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least us folk on Tattle have the decency to protect our own privacy. This has really really turned me off her. Any thought I had that she was at least a good mum is just gone now. I can't believe she's doing all this while in a room with her boy. I don't even have my kid in the room if I'm making a phone call, she'll listen in and ask questions. She doesn't need to know if mummy is having stern words with the gas bloke 😂

Reactions: 13
The pure stupidity of the discord server skanks make me want to rip my own eyeballs out. "oh Charlotte you've done nothing wrong teehee their just nasty trollz who have dry fanny's"
Get a grip, she exploits her son and has done for years, she had no regard for his safety and I garentee everything she's done especially when it comes to sharing him online so publicly will bite her in that stinky ass when his old enough to understand the Internet...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
they are all completely losing it, whilst clutching at straws 💀 trying to work out who's the informer in a PUBLIC server LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The discord is just full up of people who's whole bio is she/her or Them,says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t have downloaded the discord app but well cos I am a nosey fucker and always like a little snoop, snoop when there’s gossip and dramaa, I thought go on then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks cos she's "alternative" that she's better than the average person you see on Jeremy Kyle but she's really not. All this has proved it. She's scum 🤮

Reactions: 15
I shouldn’t have downloaded the discord app but well cos I am a nosey fucker and always like a little snoop, snoop when there’s gossip and dramaa, I thought go on then 😂
Be prepared if you go on her discord to face the most braindead sheep that would dive head first into Charlie's rotting tampons for a lick of attention from her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't bother it's a strange world on there,full of inbred sex starved so they sleep with their uncles confused scary people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be prepared if you go on her discord to face the most braindead sheep that would dive head first into Charlie's rotting tampons for a lick of attention from her
They must all be young kids who think she's something special. Wait till reality hits them

Reactions: 4
I realise I’m still several pages behind but she’s texting her ex about how she’s in a 5 star hotel with meals and will get a home, then when he tells her she’s come out of it better with the money she’s getting she’s offended cos she’s homeless?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
whenever an influencer makes a group chat of any kind to talk to their ‘fans’ it reeks of loneliness and needing to talk to younger, impressionable people that will never call them out on their bs.. only lick their arse. yuck.

Reactions: 12
Wow she looks completely stable and not mentally ill with a severe personality disorder that makes her latch on to online creators to feel better about her lonely life ❤
Pretty much all of them are like that
---
When your telling people to die,you have to reevaluate your life at that point

Reactions: 8
Seeing as tomorrow's the day for her to leave the hotel with her son you'd think she'd have more important things to do than argue with everyone online about how she's so right and we're all so wrong

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.