Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Jasper’s private parts rlly bothers me, because sure lil kids do experiance that sort of stuff but anytime I’ve read about it, it’s always parents going ‘hey don’t be alarmed by this, just be careful when your changing a nappy’ or whatever like similar to how even infant girls can experiance something like a ‘period’ but not quite. But the way she talked about her son was so gross and unusual?? And to people she doesn’t even know, not like an irl friend but to randomers. I just don’t understand why someone would get on like that tbh

Reactions: 19
Didn't know she had a tattle thread until she posted about it 👋👋 so thank you for that one Charlie.

Not the idiots in her comments DEFENDING her for airing out her child's personal problems. Tiktok is a bleeping epidemic man, and it's people like Charlie that make it a vile place. Begging for money and shouting homeless this, homeless that etc... The people of tiktok aren't there to bleeping pay YOUR way out of a situation.

Could you imagine if every woman in Charlie's position came to tiktok asking for money and support?

I hope social services have a field day with her after those discord screenshots. Vile disgusting woman.

Reactions: 28
Her comments make me laugh as if people are actually commenting “just wanna let you know you’re an amazing mummy “you’re one of the best parents I’ve seen” she also said she made an account and she’s still waiting for it to be verified sure you are love you’ve had one for ages give it a rest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d rather be sexless for the rest of my life and my fanny to be sealed shut than participate in those discord conversations love x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she not realise talking about her child’s genitals on a discord server is disgusting? Like before that I felt bad for her situation but after seeing all those messages I feel disgusted. Her poor son.

Reactions: 24
Does she not realise talking about her child’s genitals on a discord server is disgusting? Like before that I felt bad for her situation but after seeing all those messages I feel disgusted. Her poor son.
She’s trying to pass it off like it’s a mothers group and it was just some advice. Hahahaha she’s off key

Reactions: 16
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006
How the duck can she make a huge rant video defending these? These are disgusting why the duck would you say stuff like this about your own child on a public platform!!

Reactions: 18
Why are you defending this? You do realise what she has posted is on a public forum? She’s put her son in the public eye - do you know how many predators will be able to access images of her son, as well as messages like that? She openly talks to strangers about her son like that - a predator could easily be pretending to be a friend on that site and she’s giving them stories like that. Give your head a wobble FFS she’s a danger.
That is absolutely vile the way she’s talking about her sons bits like that, he’s a kid, some ped0 will be loving that, so awful

Reactions: 11
The way she goes 'I was speaking to it to OTHER PARENTS' okay Charlie, how do you moderate that every single one of the people in your discord server is a parent? Or that they aren't a n? Oh yeah that's right, she can't and doesn't. bleep.

Reactions: 14
Even then she can't even say sorry it was wrong of me I didn't realise bla bla bla. It has to be "someone has it in for me and cropped them to make me look bad for talking to other parents about my child's anatomy!".
Boo bleeping hoo

Reactions: 9
Just watched her tiktok 😵💫
Claims her discord was her and her friends talking about things and she didn't want to share what she'd said their about Jasper publicly and has been forced to because of Tattle.

Then in the same video she invites everyone to join her discord andsays she's deleted the messages which "solves the [safeguarding] issue from her end"

... so she agrees sharing that info was a safeguarding issue? Or not?

All the while Jasper is in the background of her video, milling around listening to his Mum's drama.

If you're reading this Charlie your video is evidence that you don't understand the safeguarding risks.

1. Your discord wasn't a private chat between you and friends. You don't know whose there or what their intentions are.
2. You don't solve the problem by deleting the inappropriate comments whilst doubling down that it was fine and inviting more strangers to talk about your son.
3. You're literally filming videos about this whilst your son is in the room with you! Why should he hear this? Why aren't you keeping your drama seperate from him.

If this is the surface level stuff god knows what else has been going on. Children shouldn't be bit parts in their parents lives. They're not their to be content. She can have an online presence, she can be a sex worker, she can make content about being a young Mum/single Mum and still protect her son and keep his life private. The first video on this new tiktok says follow for Strawberry and Jasper content. Just unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How do you know we haven’t reported you? 🫠

it’s not a support group for parenting issues is it? Plus you actively choose to come here and see what we’re discussing, that’s on you. Tbh I’d be dedicating my time trying to sort my tit show of a life out if I was you xoxo

Reactions: 15
She's also making out the comment's about her son were made when he was a baby. They were all from last year. It's not appropriate and the most worrying thing is she doesn't realise that.

Reactions: 15
Naaaah that ain’t right espi
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006
[/QUOT
Naaaah this ain’t right wtf. Especially when she’s talking about the poo.

Reactions: 2
It's Friday tomorrow so good luck at the council love,will be waiting to see what happens next. I'm sitting in my council flat that took me 8 years to get,while I had to be in temporary accommodation in different parts of the country ,my kids being at 4 different schools,I have no family no baby father that helps,just me on my own with 2 kids but they still went to school. I had to throw loads of my stuff away when we moved from 1 part England to the next because I couldn't afford a removal van,getting on trains for 2 hours to our next accommodation with 2 suitcases full with my kids stuff but I only had the clothes on my back. I took a council flat 1 hour away from my original hometown because it was that or nothing,we've only been here a few months but we are making it our home and restarting our life again.
From the age of 21 to now I'm 29 I never had a stable home,just thought I will let you know what life is like waiting for social housing in the South East.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She just can’t help herself with the manipulation. Probably why she enjoys talking to teenagers online because they will lap up her cocky attitude. She’s stoped using the word boner now

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.