Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo dropped in her tattle thread for more sympathy and attention as she knew fine well that people would come for a look (which there was hardly any comments before) she also knew that people would start commenting again, she is manipulating her audience for attention and sympathy. I see it time and time again with these so called ‘creators’ in the real world they are sad, lonely people and the only attention they can get is from social media as it’s easy to paint a picture what you want people to see. It makes them feel important when thousands of strangers lick their hoops. You wanted people to see your thread and comment and that’s exactly what’s happening and now you are saying people are trolling you as you don’t like peoples opinions and the facts they speak. Cry me a river babes 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her discord is just filled with mentally unwell, chronicly online arse licks
---
Oh yes please talk about the want to breastfeed a 6 YEAR OLD... To hundreds of people just to get a slither of attention... Because that's what your whole life is- attention seeking

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her tiktok’s and the discord are saying we have a problem with breastfeeding? Erm no it’s what you’re broadcasting to people and posting nudes with your child in (who is not breastfeeding) referring to it as sucking on your tits etc and saying he can play with your boobs whenever. She’s twisting it so much. No one here has a problem with breastfeeding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her discord is just filled with mentally unwell, chronicly online arse licks
---
Oh yes please talk about the want to breastfeed a 6 YEAR OLD... To hundreds of people just to get a slither of attention... Because that's what your whole life is- attention seeking
A 6 year old has no nutritional need for breast milk for fucks sake

Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she doesn’t just stay offline and not post anything! Why mention your child on your discord!

Just stay quiet. Nothing good is coming from it :(

Let it all pass.

Reactions: 14
That discord is the weirdest thing ive ever read in my whole life, it’s like the whole of set 4 in school have come together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get why she doesn’t just stay offline and not post anything! Why mention your child on your discord!

Just stay quiet. Nothing good is coming from it :(

Let it all pass.
Because she's not mentally or emotionally mature enough to realise that she needs to put boundaries in place when it comes to strangers on the Internet. She'd rather get a slice of attention on discord and tiktok than safeguard her own child.

Reactions: 10
She wasn’t even talking about her son in a concerned way, she was laughing about the smell and telling strangers her son was hiding his own poo in his bedroom.
she’s a vile woman

Reactions: 18
Because she's not mentally or emotionally mature enough to realise that she needs to put boundaries in place when it comes to strangers on the Internet. She'd rather get a slice of attention on discord and tiktok than safeguard her own child.
I think it’s the lack of maturity. Probably forced to grow up but the mental age hasn’t caught up with her.

I feel for her in that sense but it’s the little boy I’m worried about.

Reactions: 6
Funny how Charlie is kicking off about tattle but was happy to make a video about Eden harvz when it all kicked off about her on TikTok. Another creator who can’t stand it when she’s not been idolised

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the lack of maturity. Probably forced to grow up but the mental age hasn’t caught up with her.

I feel for her in that sense but it’s the little boy I’m worried about.
The thing is people have been telling her for ages to get off social media and focus on her son. But she would rather crave attention and validation from strangers than do what's right.
I'd honestly say fair enough IF she was just sharing her OWN life and trauma but broadcasting her own child's for a few reacts on discord and sharing so so so much publicly on tiktok is disgusting.
He cannot consent to having his life shared online. His a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Two things -

1- ‘Sam literally kicked the door down’ was actually just a broken panel in a rotten old door. Whether he kicked it or not is to be seen, but he hardly kicked the door down.

2- ‘People are trolling me on tattle for breastfeeding my kid, middle aged women are the WORST.’
was actually ‘I talk about kid really inappropriately for shock value and now it’s been screenshotted (because, internet) and people (whose age, gender and sex lives i know nothing about) are rightfully raising concerns because broadcasting my kids genitalia issues and toilet problems to complete strangers as a ‘joke’ (?) is all kinds of fucked up so I’m hoping if I get in there first with my poor me narrative people will see me as my favourite cosplay, the victim.’

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is people have been telling her for ages to get off social media and focus on her son. But she would rather crave attention and validation from strangers than do what's right.
I'd honestly say fair enough IF she was just sharing her OWN life and trauma but broadcasting her own child's for a few reacts on discord and sharing so so so much publicly on tiktok is disgusting.
He cannot consent to having his life shared online. His a child.
I totally agree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People literally put their life on social media and then cry about it when it gets discussed on other platforms! If you don’t want people doing that then maybe keep your life off social media or keep things that you don’t want people discussing PRIVATE , you can’t throw your toys out the pram when it happens as you gave people that insight into your life. I suppose people like the attention only when it’s positive yet when it’s negative scream out TROLLS. Then try and get their ‘arse lickers’ to then troll the supposedly trolls? Which makes no sense?! AND some of these ‘arse lickers’ go to crazy lengths and say fucked up shitt, but that’s okay?! Crazzzzzy world 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.