Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she has SS involved. They’re talking about calling the police about tattle because the hotel was mentioned - I didn’t mention what hotel or what town or even what country it’s in. I’m sure the police would be more interested in hearing how the hotel they paid for, for her safety, she has been prancing around showing everyone it and the town she’s in. If you’re in a refuge you’re not even allowed on social media in there. They’d also be interested in the clear safeguarding issues.
“Hello police, someone said where I was online even though I posted where I am over 20 times on a public platform where I have over 80,000 strangers following me”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006

this is bleeping disgusting also, kids don’t usually hide their 💩 for the fun of it, there are always mitigating factors…..

53DEE429-BAFD-4D14-869F-8FBADA4EC7CF.jpeg

Hope SS get involved (again) asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't mean this in a nasty way - it's good that social services are involved now. She clearly doesn't understand boundaries or how to safeguard her son and needs help to keep him safe. Social services being doesn't have to be a negative thing it can be a positive thing. If she's wiped her discord presumably she's realising the scale of the problem. I just hope she tackles this head on and doesn't hide and make excuses.

Reactions: 12
There's so many online wannabe influencers that not only sell their souls but completely disregard their children's rights and privacy for a bit of online fame, its vile. The sooner laws change on this stuff the better

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow shocking to read this,I have a son and the stuff she's saying is concerning especially for a boy his age,generally concernin especially as she let's random people around her son all the time who she's just met
---
Come to think of it,I've never seen her do anything kid related it's always get ready in a strange outfit to go meet my friends,could of took public transport like normal people to get him to school I'm sure people donated enough money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
yeah she made at least £700 and that was a few days ago, she also has his school uniform with her so. He will be better off at school, where his mum isn’t on Tiktok Live moaning about how annoying he is in front of him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being a fellow school mum or even teacher, reading everything going on right now. What she doesn't hear she will feel😩

Reactions: 11
I’m actually so concerned for her child, why is she disclosing all this information about him like ?? Why the duck would you share about your toddler having boners on a discord or for that matter, with anyone???? I can’t even believe what I’ve read, social seriously need to investigate her because as a mother myself this is off the chain weird.

Reactions: 24
I don't mean this in a nasty way - it's good that social services are involved now. She clearly doesn't understand boundaries or how to safeguard her son and needs help to keep him safe. Social services being doesn't have to be a negative thing it can be a positive thing. If she's wiped her discord presumably she's realising the scale of the problem. I just hope she tackles this head on and doesn't hide and make excuses.
She clearly has a lot to learn but she’d never accept being told anything about herself from social services. She’d go full blown Constance Martin on them.
but I do hope they find her discord thread

Reactions: 8
I do understand but I also understand that is not anyone else’s information to share to the bleeping internet, how are you not realising that Casper or whatever the duck he’s called is just as bad no actually bleeping worse because he’s shared these about a child he doesn’t have any bleeping rights to. You are all bleeping vile.
Would you bring the same energy if it was a father commenting publically on his daughter’s genitalia? His daughter’s toilet issues? A father saying he lets his daughter play with his private parts?

Would your response be the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Would you bring the same energy if it was a father commenting publically on his daughter’s genitalia? His daughter’s toilet issues? A father saying he lets his daughter play with his private parts?

Would your response be the same?
Soo odd how people can stick up for her on this, fair enough the homelessness, the outfits etc but THIS? You need serious mental evaluation.

Reactions: 29
I do understand but I also understand that is not anyone else’s information to share to the bleeping internet, how are you not realising that Casper or whatever the duck he’s called is just as bad no actually bleeping worse because he’s shared these about a child he doesn’t have any bleeping rights to. You are all bleeping vile.
IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

Tbh you have strong opinions with child exploitation on other threads that I agree with but you constantly disagree with anyone’s opinion here about Jasper. Charlie is no different to these other ‘influencers’, I’d actually say it’s worse because it’s not normal talking about your child like that to people you don’t know. Just an fyi, not a stalker, I just clicked your profile because I recognised your comments from Shannon’s thread 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2882601
View attachment 2882603

Tbh you have strong opinions with child exploitation on other threads that I agree with but you constantly disagree with anyone’s opinion here about Jasper. Charlie is no different to these other ‘influencers’, I’d actually say it’s worse because it’s not normal talking about your child like that to people you don’t know. Just an fyi, not a stalker, I just clicked your profile because I recognised your comments from Shannon’s thread 👀
ANYTHING THAT IS PUT ON THE INTERNET,IS UNFORTUNATELY FREE REIGN FOR ANYONE TO SEE,THATS WHY PEOPLE THAT AREN'T STUPID ARE WISE ABOUT WHAT THEY PUT ON THE INTERNET

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They probably think discord isn’t “public” but it’s no different to TikTok really, both require you to download an app, create an account and join a server/follow a profile. It’s exactly the same.

Unless teaqween can personally vouch for every single user in that server without a shadow of a doubt then it’s no different, exploitation is exploitation.

Reactions: 14
They probably think discord isn’t “public” but it’s no different to TikTok really, both require you to download an app, create an account and join a server/follow a profile. It’s exactly the same.

Unless teaqween can personally vouch for every single user in that server without a shadow of a doubt then it’s no different, exploitation is exploitation.
It's not hard to put a fake age or say your 18 when your younger

Reactions: 8
It's not hard to put a fake age or say your 18 when your younger
Exactly, I’m not sure how many are in that server but I think I saw someone say it’s in the hundreds, there is no way in hell anyone can vouch for every single user. Baffles me how they can say we’re all vile for posting it here? Makes me wonder if the user is in the discord and joins in the conversations trying to pass them off as light hearted jokey comments 💀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.