Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read the book “The Illustrated Mum” by Jaqueline Wilson. Reminds me of Charlotte, Charlie “m” whatever she wants to go by 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked at the discord and all they are saying is that there’s no kids in there

When you sign up you have to state your age and it goes into this database

95 people are under 18

IMG_4447.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not her making a video about this tattle thread a few days ago and she has an account herself 😭😭 the fact she’s talking to children speaks volumes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not her making a video about this tattle thread a few days ago and she has an account herself 😭😭 the fact she’s talking to children speaks volumes 🤮
i’m pretty sure registration to tattle has been shut since last June so she’s been on here a while 👀 she can’t even say it was because of the thread being active again

Reactions: 14
Omg that’s embarrasssssing!!!
She might not get to court but social services will see her wanting to goad Sam and consistently contacting him. 👀👀👀

Omg that’s embarrasssssing!!!
She might not get to court but social services will see her wanting to goad Sam and consistently contacting him. 👀👀👀
I should clarify my police/court comment is in reference to the inevitable when she gets back with her ex then decides to inevitably split with him (again) then go crying to the police.

Reactions: 8
I should clarify my police/court comment is in reference to the inevitable when she gets back with her ex then decides to inevitably split with him (again) then go crying to the police.
that too
But even if she went to court now all he’d have to do is show the texts and they’d laugh her out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not even being funny but this thread was soooo tame up until last week and tbh it still is relatively 😂😂 she’s the one that posted what she did on discord so..

• Haha
Not even being funny but this thread was soooo tame up until last week and tbh it still is relatively 😂😂 she’s the one that posted what she did on discord so..
she did exactly what she does in her personal life
She posted about tattle to stir up drama, people came here to talk about her and now she’s playing the victim!!

Reactions: 17
She’s making me cringe I wish she would stop revealing so much of this stuff to the public she’s currently on live reiterating every detail about it

Reactions: 7
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.
IMG_4469.jpeg
IMG_4468.jpeg
IMG_4451.jpeg
IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4453.jpeg
IMG_4455.jpeg
IMG_4458.jpeg
IMG_4459.jpeg
IMG_4461.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg
IMG_4466.jpeg
IMG_4467.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006
Mum of the year x

Reactions: 15
this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006
What’s more fucked is posting all this to a public forum but ya know she’s the bad guy freak

Reactions: 4
What’s more fucked is posting all this to a public forum but ya know she’s the bad guy freak
Why are you defending this? You do realise what she has posted is on a public forum? She’s put her son in the public eye - do you know how many predators will be able to access images of her son, as well as messages like that? She openly talks to strangers about her son like that - a predator could easily be pretending to be a friend on that site and she’s giving them stories like that. Give your head a wobble FFS she’s a danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.