Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly

she posted the town she was in she shouldn’t have even done that

i fled DV 4 years ago and my own friends don’t even know where i live!!
---
Was Sam in there or
well i don’t like to comment on relationships but if you put a gun to my head i would have to admit i saw him in there eating a mcdonald’s with his paypal account open on his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well i don’t like to comment on relationships but if you put a gun to my head i would have to admit i saw him in there eating a mcdonald’s with his paypal account open on his phone
I heard the spiderman costume was actually for him 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fled domestic violence but is saying how much she'll taunt her ex. Guarantee you she'll do that and then make a million videos crying cos sam will call her out or something and she'll be all "see, he's abusive, im a victim.". It's just insane to me that EVERYONE in her life has assaulted her at one point in one way or another yet she's always completely innocent and its everyone else thats wrong. She just loves the drama, she always does. She wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her in the face tbh. And bragging about how much money she has yet she needs the police to pay part of her food bill at this hotel...I'd be raging if I paid for her to have meals there and she's using donations from strangers for a mcdonalds instead. She's crying about how this country's fucked sorry but people like her are part of the reason why it's so fucked

Reactions: 21
I have no idea how she’s so calm and collected during this 😂 Maybe she just has better coping mechanisms than me but I would be in bits, my anxiety would be through the roof and that’s me without a child! I just can’t wrap my head around her dancing around the hotel room making tiktoks done up to the nines when she and her son are without a home. I would be in absolute bits! It’s really quite bizarre actually. I know I said the other day she makes money from tiktok so I kinda get it but I still can’t understand how she seems to unbothered. Oh and before Charlie’s best mate on here starts giving me grief for my opinion, don’t bother. We are all on this site for the same reason, don’t be a hypocrite 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are people getting salty over other people’s opinions on this thread 😭😂 it’s literally what it’s for, it’s a gossip site. If you don’t want people to gossip, don’t put so much easily accessible information out there 😂

Reactions: 17
I have no idea how she’s so calm and collected during this 😂 Maybe she just has better coping mechanisms than me but I would be in bits, my anxiety would be through the roof and that’s me without a child! I just can’t wrap my head around her dancing around the hotel room making tiktoks done up to the nines when she and her son are without a home. I would be in absolute bits! It’s really quite bizarre actually. I know I said the other day she makes money from tiktok so I kinda get it but I still can’t understand how she seems to unbothered. Oh and before Charlie’s best mate on here starts giving me grief for my opinion, don’t bother. We are all on this site for the same reason, don’t be a hypocrite 💋
I think it’s her way of coping to be honest. I think she made a great point when she said we expect ‘poor’ to look a certain way and that’s why some people are mad at her.

Reactions: 15
her fan group is literally 100+ kids on a discord server, it’s literally so bleeping weird, she’s chatting with these kids like they’re her best friend, they’re talking about s*x and f*ingering then posting a picture of jasper in bed just a few hours later, then posting pics in her underwear. she has confirmed she is still working remotely, so all this “he has stopped me working” stuff is BS. will post screenshots soon but need to scribble everyone’s name / pic out. she’s also posted her ex’s address and said she wants to move back to that area, talking about how horny she is. i’ve only managed to look through the last 2 days as there’s thousands of messages.

• Wow
I think it’s her way of coping to be honest. I think she made a great point when she said we expect ‘poor’ to look a certain way and that’s why some people are mad at her.
She's right to a point but she's not poor though is she. She's getting paid from her "minimum wage job" so that's 11.44 an hour, she's part time so just say she does 20 hours that's roughly £900 a month. She said she gets £200 from tiktok, then she's getting paid for dodgy videos so just say another £200 a month. Then she has all the donations she's getting and then family allowance for jasper will be £90 I'm sure plus child tax credits which just say are £250 a month(I reckon its more though) and then if she's entitled to working tax credits which I'd imagine she will be. She's not poor she just has poor money management.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s smashing stereotypes just because she has an eccentric dress sense.

Quite the opposite, she’s a care-leaver who leads a chaotic, unstable lifestyle, despite having a child, she goes around antagonising people and is into sex work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
They’re threatening to doxx me 💀 so this may get deleted! And yes they’re absolutely obsessed, within a minute of me posting about the discord they were all going crazy, I think they have someone watching it every minute 🤣 There is an 18+ area but all the screenshots are from the general area.

• Wow
  • Haha
They’re threatening to doxx me 💀 so this may get deleted! And yes they’re absolutely obsessed, within a minute of me posting about the discord they were all going crazy, I think they have someone watching it every minute 🤣 There is an 18+ area but all the screenshots are from the general area.
Wow they all seem very unhinged. What's she doing on discord talking to kids like that? Also what's Jasper doing when she's bouncing between tiktok instagram Facebook discord here and wherever she's selling her videos? Especially when this is all during the day when he's awake

Reactions: 13
Oooh the children from discord are coming, watch oot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.