Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she was back on the creator fund and was getting ready to go for lunch somewhere today.
doesn’t scream I’m desperately trying to save money to me. Why isn’t the young lad going to school? She isn’t at work so could prioritise getting him there and back, even with the Monday off to settle the changes. The whole situation is OFF

Reactions: 17
I feel for her yes as I have also been through DV too. However I got my head down and provided for my child, didn’t expect strangers to fund my life

Reactions: 5
Off indeed. She was banging on about how she has a garage and a van for the stuff she picked up on Tuesday and that Jenny was looking after jasper however Tuesday rolls around and she’s on public transport with only a bag of stuff and Brandon looked after Jasper. It is a sorry state of affairs because she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going but her priorities are way off. Screeching about selling nudes and pushing her paypal, saying she blocked Sam but unblocked him so she can taunt him with a property? Yet he’s the perp? Idk. Off. Even jasper said on one live “I thought we were going grandads?” And it ironically cut out

Reactions: 18
This is a normal cost for people in temporary accommodation. It will likely cover 3 meals a day for seven days for two of them and there might be a support worker, maybe security staff depending on the people they’re accommodating there
Half board and hotel comes to £1169 for an adult and child, not £1800 and it’s not temporary accomodation

Reactions: 6
Half board and hotel comes to £1169 for an adult and child, not £1800 and it’s not temporary accomodation
you don’t know which specific hotel she’s in tho right? Every hotel is priced different even if there the same company etc

Reactions: 2
you don’t know which specific hotel she’s in tho right? Every hotel is priced different even if there the same company etc
That screenshot is from the exact hotel she is staying in. She’s a compulsive liar

Reactions: 9
The hotel probably charges the local authority more than the general public.
She’s been placed there and it’s been funded, so in my local authority that’s what we refer to as ‘temporary accommodation’. I worked in homelessness for many years so I’m just saying that’s a pretty normal figure.

Reactions: 5
She needs to stop putting every little thing on TikTok, and if her food is funded as well as the hotel stop going out to eat nearly every day, or at the very least don’t post it on TikTok. 💀

Reactions: 7
It’s not stalking. She put on her video what town she is staying in.

The hotel chain is one of the top 3 in the UK - anyone who has ever stayed in that chain (like me) would recognise it as I did? For example, if someone showed you a hotel room with purple bedding and decor you’d recognise that as Premier Inn (it’s not premier inn just an example).

I haven’t gone looking into her location she’s literally broadcasted it and yes it’s a safety issue but if I can recognise it then most people can?

Reactions: 21
duck off is it stalking
Googling a hotel a person is staying boarders on stalking for sure, like snark in her videos, personality etc but going out your way to Google where she’s staying if weird why is it consuming your life so much you need to Google where she’s staying 😬😬 that’s very much stalker behaviour and why people bleeping hate tattle

Reactions: 3
I haven’t googled it ? I recognised the hotel as its one of the largest chains in the UK. Sorry you’ve never stayed in a hotel before

Looked up general prices to prove she was lying, i haven’t gone to her hotel room and peeked in her door have i?

Reactions: 15
Googling a hotel a person is staying boarders on stalking for sure, like snark in her videos, personality etc but going out your way to Google where she’s staying if weird why is it consuming your life so much you need to Google where she’s staying 😬😬 that’s very much stalker behaviour and why people bleeping hate tattle
Mate she put the information out, if you was so worried about DV or your abuser knowing where you are you wouldn’t post it

Reactions: 23
I haven’t googled it ? I recognised the hotel as its one of the largest chains in the UK. Sorry you’ve never stayed in a hotel before

Looked up general prices to prove she was lying, i haven’t gone to her hotel room and peeked in her door have i?
It’s a slippery slope… one minute you’re recognising a popular chain hotel room and the next you’ll be wearing her underwear and getting face tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.