Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i applied for my local council when i fled dv however they had no where to put me and i ended up ten minutes away from my old address. you do have to give a list of “no go” areas and they try to accommodate you. ss also couldn’t of cared less.
there’s nothing keeping her there really , she isn’t going to get social housing any time soon. she could make a really nice life for herself and jasper somewhere new

Reactions: 7
i applied for my local council when i fled dv however they had no where to put me and i ended up ten minutes away from my old address. you do have to give a list of “no go” areas and they try to accommodate you. ss also couldn’t of cared less.
there’s nothing keeping her there really , she isn’t going to get social housing any time soon. she could make a really nice life for herself and jasper somewhere new
You very much could take them to court for not following their own safeguarding policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
regardless of whose name it is on the paypal account, if she is withdrawing funds into her bank account to spend it then it’ll be seen on statements for sure.

Reactions: 6
regardless of whose name it is on the paypal account, if she is withdrawing funds into her bank account to spend it then it’ll be seen on statements for sure.
exactly! which will mess with her chances of getting certain assistance etc.
some councils help with storage whilst you’re in temp but you need to be low income. with the amount of donations and paypal she’s getting they could make her pay for her own. which is bound to be expensive

I don’t understand why you’d want to spend your own money if homeless on food when it’s provided for you.

Like, every penny counts.

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen countless people on tiktok become homeless, accept donations and still get housed. I honestly reckon she will get housed pretty quick with her having a little boy and being a care leaver, she will be seen as vulnerable especially with her what’s happened with Sam. She’s said she’s fleeing violence so they’ll deffo fast track her

I’ve seen countless people on tiktok become homeless, accept donations and still get housed. I honestly reckon she will get housed pretty quick with her having a little boy and being a care leaver, she will be seen as vulnerable especially with her what’s happened with Sam. She’s said she’s fleeing violence so they’ll deffo fast track her
At the same time though there's a lot of single mums in temporary housing on tiktok too. That Georgia Marie is one, she's in with 4 kids I'm sure and seems to have been there for quite a bit. I think a lot maybe depends on your area too. She said she's not wanting to get a restraining order or that on sam so the council might not even take dv into consideration

Reactions: 4
She’s one of these people with an answer for everything. She will shout the loudest to the local authorities and get what she wants. And she will never take any accountability for her car crash of a life.

Reactions: 13
it depends on the area.
if she is in an area with a high demand it means nothing that she has a young child.
lots of councils have different bidding systems & different banding criteria’s.
there’s tons of vulnerable families in temporary accommodation, i just don’t think it’ll be as quick as she thinks

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she hasn’t been preparing for this if Sam has been as volatile as she says he’s been. Surely the second they split the first time she would be putting money aside?

I know it’s not black and white by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: 9
People literally lose custody of their kids over failure to protect. She ought to be very careful about screaming DV because we know child protection is a whole different kettle of fish and her "needs" won't be taken into consideration when it comes to the safety of Jasper.

Reactions: 8
I just saw her tik tok rant about how she doesn’t ask for money from people. Yet she has her pay pay in her bio and a go fund me page 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People literally lose custody of their kids over failure to protect. She ought to be very careful about screaming DV because we know child protection is a whole different kettle of fish and her "needs" won't be taken into consideration when it comes to the safety of Jasper.
i don’t think she’ll lose custody tbh because in some cases social say all of that and when it goes to court some fathers still end up with supervised contact. it’s all messed up
all social will do at this stage is do the initial referral that the police put through and come out and see her. they’ll assess her and see what support they can offer. i highly doubt he’ll go on some child protection plan.
she should be more concerned about plastering her sons life all over tiktok

Reactions: 3
You'd be surprised the child protection threshold is low and specially how he witnessed everything and everything people have said in this thread is a concern

Reactions: 2
Considering he was live with her yesterday and outright jumped into her chatter and said “yeah he threw me out aswell” twice!

Reactions: 5
She commented that she was going to send Sam pictures to taunt him when she gets her own place. Idk. I would be avoiding him at all costs if that were me.

Reactions: 16
She commented that she was going to send Sam pictures to taunt him when she gets her own place. Idk. I would be avoiding him at all costs if that were me.
That rubbed me up the wrong way too. Surely that would be the last thing on her mind? Making her ex jealous?

Reactions: 18
her ranting about money… so because people are sending you money telling you to buy vapes and food just because you’re in a tit situation, it doesn’t matter if you buy vapes and takeaway food instead of saving it or getting your kid things… why don’t she just say thanks to the people who sent me money for this and that but it’s not necessary and I will using the money to benefit my child. Begs
---
That rubbed me up the wrong way too. Surely that would be the last thing on her mind? Making her ex jealous?
this is why, despite being the victim of DV, she’ll end up bleeping up because she has no insight into the damage her actions cause her kid

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.