Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone really cares what she wears šŸ˜‚ I do feel she wears things to purposely get a reaction so she has something else to have a drama about but whatever.
Jasper's young enough to adapt to things. If she let's him near sam again then more fool her. Surely instead of moving somewhere where JASPER knows no one, it would be better to move to a place where JASPER knows his grandparents, aunties uncles and cousins. Because let's remember it's about JASPER not Charlie.
Not being funny either but she's just started the degree she could move to a different uni/college and work part time in a shop/cafe/bar etc. Lots of people have had to give up things in the short term if it betters their child in the long term.
Employability wise though she'd be better getting off social media, bragging about being a SW/promoting her OF, taking money off people for videos of her shitting...duck sake even for her sons sake she shouldn't be posting that stuff online. As an employer I'd be wary of having her as my staff due to all that so really...is she that serious about her career because she would know all of this šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ā€˜prioritise your son and move away from all he has known his entire lifeā€™ big lol.
I mean whatā€™s better: moving to a cheaper area where she can afford a home for her son, which involves moving schools (not ideal) but will provide long term stability OR staying in an area near your alleged abusive ex, ā€œhomelessā€ bouncing from temp accommodation to temp accommodation - resulting in Jasper not going to school at all - and going in circles trying to find (non existent) council housing.
Kids are resilient and can adapt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean whatā€™s better: moving to a cheaper area where she can afford a home for her son, which involves moving schools (not ideal) but will provide long term stability OR staying in an area near your alleged abusive ex, ā€œhomelessā€ bouncing from temp accommodation to temp accommodation - resulting in Jasper not going to school at all - and going in circles trying to find (non existent) council housing.
Kids are resilient and can adapt.
Well she keeps saying how resilient he is as an excuse for always talking about everything infront of him šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All the people that have "abused" her or fallen out with her or whatever. Surely there comes a time where you need to sit back and evaluate your actions as well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way sheā€™s screeching DV is a sure fire way of getting her moved to another city anyway

Reactions: 4
The way sheā€™s screeching DV is a sure fire way of getting her moved to another city anyway
Agreed she wonā€™t even have a say anyway due to her DV claim.

plus everyone arguing about where she needs to be housed is pretty pointless, thereā€™s no choice in social housing.. You get what youā€™re given šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
What support system has she got there? Jasperā€™s school and her minimum wage job that she could get anywhere? You canā€™t claim DV and that itā€™s unsafe then stay in the same areaā€¦ social services wouldnā€™t like that at all

Reactions: 12
The fact she has the opportunity to save some money by the nature of having breakfast free/included and she misses it why? She has no work or excuses to miss it - And pisses money down the drain on crap, unbelievably sooo immature, this girl will never learn.

Reactions: 19
The fact she has the opportunity to save some money by the nature of having breakfast free/included and she misses it why? She has no work or excuses to miss it - And pisses money down the drain on crap, unbelievably sooo immature, this girl will never learn.
The fact she has her PayPal up for people to send her money but she can't be bothered getting up for free food...another good parenting choice šŸ‘

Reactions: 21
She really needs to be careful on this donating and spending ridiculous amount of money

The council and any grants she will go for will need to see an income expenditure report (donā€™t know if thatā€™s the name)

When I applied for the homeless assistance with my council, (I had fled dv with my toddler) they asked to see all my bank statements

They will question her on where this money is coming from

Reactions: 8
She really needs to be careful on this donating and spending ridiculous amount of money

The council and any grants she will go for will need to see an income expenditure report (donā€™t know if thatā€™s the name)

When I applied for the homeless assistance with my council, (I had fled dv with my toddler) they asked to see all my bank statements

They will question her on where this money is coming from
I wonder if she has separate bank accounts for things. I heard her waffling something about Sam's name being on her PayPal account or something but she talks that much tit to dig herself out of things I don't really know what she was saying. It would be some kind of fraud if that was the case though and she'd land herself in hot water. She really needs to have her stuff properly sorted out to make a real go of things. Maybe she's in a bit of shock or something but she just doesn't really seem to be taking it that seriously, probably because everyone on tiktoks bigging her up

Reactions: 3
The fact she has her PayPal up for people to send her money but she can't be bothered getting up for free food...another good parenting choice šŸ‘
The PayPal is in HIS name so anyone giving money to it is going straight to his pocket - the name you have on PayPal must match the name your bank account is inšŸ«£

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The PayPal is in HIS name so anyone giving money to it is going straight to his pocket - the name you have on PayPal must match the name your bank account is inšŸ«£
That's crazy. There's so many things in this that are dancing around the truth

Reactions: 3
thatā€™s not true at all my PayPal name is completely different to my bank account name

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s swinging around DV on the internet for added dramatics but wonā€™t swing it around to the council because she doesnā€™t wanna move out the area.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.