Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too he is gorgeous, as is the actor who plays Billy 😂 I feel so jealous of their girlfriends haahah
I went to see the Elvis movie today and Dacre Montgomery who plays Billy was in it. My husband was like “no way I thought it was Zac Efron” 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went to see the Elvis movie today and Dacre Montgomery who plays Billy was in it. My husband was like “no way I thought it was Zac Efron” 💀
I wasn't planning on seeing this movie but now I have this information I will be taking a trip 😂 and looool you know what I can see the resemblance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Billy was gorgeous!!!!! We needed more Billy!!
Sooo gorgeous, I keep getting tik tok edits on my for you page hahah (have tried to attach a personal favourite)

I reckon they might kill off Eleven next season. Or maybe even Will.
I agree, could see them killing either or both. It would be pretty sad thinking about it, they've both had awful childhoods 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Joseph Quinn (Eddie) and Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) both shared this on their insta stories and I’m like 😭

CBAA23CA-36E8-4B84-B2C1-D39EABD6D2A8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I shall bid you all a goodnight and leave you with my main man 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we just rename this thread “Steve Harrington whores

View attachment 1395094
Steve Harrington can do whatever he wants to me. Genuinely. I know he only has one penis, so if he wants me to choke on his dick and he wants to use a baseball bat (without nails in obviously) on my arse at the same time, to really make me his slutty bleep that would be okay.

But he has to do it all in his Scoops Ahoy outfit. That's non-negotiable.

😫😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.