Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on my season 3 rewatch and all I have to say is: JOYCE DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nancy needs to die, she's so annoying and brings nothing to the show
I find her so bland, like they've decided to try and make her Ellen Ripley instead of developing her character. All the gun stuff is so unconvincing

Talking of guns, the most terrifying thing in Stranger Things isn't Vecna but a store where teenagers can go and buy as many rifles as they want 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only time I like her is she she wields a gun she looks pretty hot but apart from that…

Also on my re watch I’m in S2 and again Mike has been written so well 😭 why did they mess him up in S4??

Reactions: 8
apart from nancy being annoying, i just feel uncomfortable watching the actress on screen. She’s severely underweight and looks malnourished. It’s actually so bad even the make up can’t hide it..

• Angry
Reactions: 14
465EFE7A-42D6-4AB2-8348-EBF39C9A0CC1.jpeg

If my kids were being hunted by monsters from another dimension, you know I’m gonna know all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ted Wheeler: “if my son had a girl staying in the house we would know about it”

Us:
A979A0D6-7BBE-488B-ADA2-A0E32DEF1927.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.