Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Harrington can do whatever he wants to me. Genuinely. I know he only has one penis, so if he wants me to choke on his dick and he wants to use a baseball bat (without nails in obviously) on my arse at the same time, to really make me his slutty bleep that would be okay.

But he has to do it all in his Scoops Ahoy outfit. That's non-negotiable.

😫😫
That escalated! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steve Harrington can do whatever he wants to me. Genuinely. I know he only has one penis, so if he wants me to choke on his dick and he wants to use a baseball bat (without nails in obviously) on my arse at the same time, to really make me his slutty bleep that would be okay.

But he has to do it all in his Scoops Ahoy outfit. That's non-negotiable.

😫😫
he’s listening…
4C2AE377-8393-4007-9675-BC23381B8C7B.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
6A82F02D-6B01-4874-B49B-91349EBF75D2.jpeg

His fate was sealed from the start - also, he has a demonic puppet master tat as well! Love these little Easter eggs 👀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They talked about doing a time jump so the actors ages compared to their characters isn’t too big but doesn’t look like they will now.
they’re all going to have CGI faces to make them still look like teenagers 😂
They’re gonna look like this and still rocking up to high school like the cast of Grease. 💀
1B3A6D1C-C355-4681-8B7A-C014B4D468BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As season five is so far away, may I recommend Dark as your next binge? It’s German but it’s genuinely the best thing I’ve seen on Netflix. Similar to Stranger Things but, I think, much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They don't start writing until next month... There's no way they can write it and film it and edit it all by next year, let alone by Feb... 2024 is deffo more realistic. Plus there will be new characters to audition for as well. Fingers crossed for early 2024!

Reactions: 9
They don't start writing until next month... There's no way they can write it and film it and edit it all by next year, let alone by Feb... 2024 is deffo more realistic. Plus there will be new characters to audition for as well. Fingers crossed for early 2024!
I thought the Duffer brothers had it penned from the start?

Reactions: 1
I thought the Duffer brothers had it penned from the start?
I read the Duffer Brother’s knew what direction they were going in when it came to all the seasons and season 5 would be the last. I guess it’s getting it all written down on scripts and the stuff that comes after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I read the Duffer Brother’s knew what direction they were going in when it came to all the seasons and that season 5 would be the last. I guess it’s getting it all written down on scripts and the stuff that comes after.
Ah fair play…I hope they write it quick 👌 also the theories I’ve seen on Tik tok, some just don’t make any sense but there is 1/2 about Will which makes so much sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.