Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be will vs eleven because Mike said the best day of his life was when he met eleven which is when will went missing πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it bad I'd kinda want Will to win?
Nahhhh Will for the win! I love Will, it started with him and even though Eleven is great and all, it's kinda samey with her powers now if that makes sense, like I'm used to them and expect it coming (apart from when she made Vecna, that tit was crazy πŸ˜‚ )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nahhhh Will for the win! I love Will, it started with him and even though Eleven is great and all, it's kinda samey with her powers now if that makes sense, like I'm used to them and expect it coming (apart from when she made Vecna, that tit was crazy πŸ˜‚ )
Yeah that's what I meant too. Like I'm over Eleven now. Let Will take over and have the powers. And be the hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nooo I mean Will is gonna be the bad guy…I think he has a connection to Vecna and he will take control of Will and use him to fight eleven

Reactions: 6
He had already had part of Vecna in him when he drew this?
Will has had a connection to the upsidedown since he was taken, he drew that before the mind flayer entered him as he kept seeing it…I think Vecna wanted him to see it and use Will as a gate to the real world

Reactions: 4
Will has had a connection to the upsidedown since he was taken, he drew that before the mind flayer entered him as he kept seeing it…I think Vecna wanted him to see it and use Will as a gate to the real world
Eleven is gonna die or be too weak and injured to fight. And Will is gonna come into his powers and be the one to save them all in the end. But eleven will still die.

Reactions: 8
Eleven is gonna die or be too weak and injured to fight. And Will is gonna come into his powers and be the one to save them all in the end. But eleven will still die.
Defo! Or I think if El doesn't die, she will loose her powers and ability to defeat Vecna and Will will be the hero. It'll end where it began, all with with will

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.