Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she a witch? Not doubting you just wondered what the reason is I think she always comes across lovely
So my reasoning for not liking liv is down to the fact we used to be in a mummy group chat together and she was really bitchy about come of the girls behind their backs. Morgan used to be in this same group and shared some of her personal struggles and when Morgan left the group liv would basically laugh at Morgan’s life. This is all when she was with joe and it came across that she would boast about having an active baby daddy to the single mums. She even told a girl once her child was a bastard and how the girls baby dad would never want to see “that ugly child” so much more happened that’s given me this opinion but that’s the start

Reactions: 1
hmm little do people know when Lewis was in jail before this time ( because of drugs ) stone was running the drug dealing for him whilst being with Ryder 🤦🏼‍♀️

lol stone has deleted her insta acc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sheridan is absolutely using her and would get back with Chelsey if Chelsey wanted her. Stone is just temporary and its really obviousy. Shes definitely just trying to live a glamourous life thats why shes with Sheridan and using all of her benefit money on alcohol instead of Ryder. Shes from a caravan in Colchester trying to fit in Brentwood. Its really sad because shes so young. Sheridan is a dealer because I know lots of her associates who are in the same ‘field’.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain the whole Morgan chelsey stone Sheridan situation. What’s the deal between Morgan and chelsey? I feel like they’ve all just bed hopped between eachother 💀

Anyone else think it was so bizarre that all the ex’s went to a Halloween party together? You had Morgan who’s been with stone, stones with Sheridan. Chelseys been with Sheridan, then there was Anna who’s been with Morgan. Odd bods them lot 🤣

Reactions: 2
yeah I understand completely but I still don’t think that makes her a bad mum? I feel like that term is used too freely.. I’ve never seen anything personally that has shown she smokes with Noah anywhere near her.. maybe I haven’t seen what you guys have seen but tbh Noah looks happy clean and fed.. and that’s all that matters .. all the rest is based on opinion. If Noah was in danger Or at risk he wouldn’t be in her care.. Like I said it’s not ideal but it’s her home , child and choice ??
Wrong, if social ever found out she was smoking weed around her child, mental health or not. He'd either be on child protection or taken away, i dont find smoking weed makes you a bad mum but when you putting your child at risk, health wise, then i definitely think you are thinking about yourself and not your child

Is that Ryder's dad?
No, ryders dad is called archie (I think) or something along them lines

You lot literally don’t have half a clue do you. Sitting here so obsessed with someone is actually really strange. Lets get something straight as someone who knows them personally; Stone hasn’t “abandoned” her son, it’s weird that you think she needs to show him on social media to clarify that for you. Is this the world we live in? Sheridan has no problem with her twins being on social media which is why stone posts them. Sheridan has her own money, plenty of it and doesn’t need any of Stone’s money - however she makes it is none of your business. Sheridan and Chelsey have not been together in a long time. Neither of them want each other back, they are happy being friends. So you think it’s weird they all had a Halloween party together? So you’d rather they’d all have a really toxic relationship with their exes? They were out for Sheridans sisters birthday today. Is that a problem? You are literally sitting here bitching over a 22 year old living her life and trying to figure it out at the same time. Yall bleeping weird man. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You lot literally don’t have half a clue do you. Sitting here so obsessed with someone is actually really strange. Lets get something straight as someone who knows them personally; Stone hasn’t “abandoned” her son, it’s weird that you think she needs to show him on social media to clarify that for you. Is this the world we live in? Sheridan has no problem with her twins being on social media which is why stone posts them. Sheridan has her own money, plenty of it and doesn’t need any of Stone’s money - however she makes it is none of your business. Sheridan and Chelsey have not been together in a long time. Neither of them want each other back, they are happy being friends. So you think it’s weird they all had a Halloween party together? So you’d rather they’d all have a really toxic relationship with their exes? They were out for Sheridans sisters birthday today. Is that a problem? You are literally sitting here bitching over a 22 year old living her life and trying to figure it out at the same time. Yall bleeping weird man. Pathetic.
They’re like children themselves lol. Friends with one of the ex’s one day then fucks that one off and friends with a new ex lol. Stone and chelsey don’t like eachother anymore and I know that for a fact. If you post so much of your life on social media then people are gonna wonder. If she didn’t post so much of her life on there half of the things people are saying on here they wouldn’t know. If youre such a good friend why aren’t you urging her to be a good mum and to put her child before a woman?

They’re like children themselves lol. Friends with one of the ex’s one day then fucks that one off and friends with a new ex lol. Stone and chelsey don’t like eachother anymore and I know that for a fact. If you post so much of your life on social media then people are gonna wonder. If she didn’t post so much of her life on there half of the things people are saying on here they wouldn’t know. If youre such a good friend why aren’t you urging her to be a good mum and to put her child before a woman?
Broooo why are you so concerned if they’re friends with exes or not that’s soooo weird lmao. Are you 18? Do you know that for an actual fact? Do you really? Skskksksk. She doesn’t owe you a picture of her son, but noncey tbh. She’s a great mum, bold of you to assume she’s putting her girlfriend before her son just because she hasn’t posted a picture of him. Weird mentality that.

What you girls are doing is bleeping bullying there’s nothing constructive here. If that girl kills herself you’ll have blood on your hands but will be the first to say what a nice girl she is. It’s different if she had done something so terrible but what has she actually done so bad? Nothing. Jealous little children. You should be ashamed.

Broooo why are you so concerned if they’re friends with exes or not that’s soooo weird lmao. Are you 18? Do you know that for an actual fact? Do you really? Skskksksk. She doesn’t owe you a picture of her son, but noncey tbh. She’s a great mum, bold of you to assume she’s putting her girlfriend before her son just because she hasn’t posted a picture of him. Weird mentality that.
I’m not, I just find it very bleeping weird when none of them actually like eachother. Bit noncey, are you okay? I don’t want a picture of her son looool you weird girl. I’m just saying she used to be so open about it before posting him but now she doesn’t because she doesn’t see him, there’s nothing weird about that and clearly a lot of other people have noticed too

Reactions: 3

What you girls are doing is bleeping bullying there’s nothing constructive here. If that girl kills herself you’ll have blood on your hands but will be the first to say what a nice girl she is. It’s different if she had done something so terrible but what has she actually done so bad? Nothing. Jealous little children. You should be ashamed.
I deffo don’t think none of us would say what a nice girl she is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

I’m not, I just find it very bleeping weird when none of them actually like eachother. Bit noncey, are you okay? I don’t want a picture of her son looool you weird girl. I’m just saying she used to be so open about it before posting him but now she doesn’t because she doesn’t see him, there’s nothing weird about that and clearly a lot of other people have noticed too
you might find it weird but they were all comfortable enough to all be around each other. You upset you didn’t get an invite?
she doesn’t want to post him because she does OF. What’s the problem? You’re assuming tit in your head that ain’t even real.

you might find it weird but they were all comfortable enough to all be around each other. You upset you didn’t get an invite?
she doesn’t want to post him because she does OF. What’s the problem? You’re assuming tit in your head that ain’t even real.
What have you got to say about this then.... stone has never had custody of Ryder because she’s a tit mum. Her mum has custody. And I know this because I was a good friend of stones

Nah I don’t bat for the other team unfortunately. Well tbh I think she was using that as an excuse not to post him because she knew people would wonder why she wasn’t. Either way she did used to be a good mum. I don’t know the ins and outs but as long as her son is being looked after whenever he is that’s the main thing ✌🏼

What have you got to say about this then.... stone has never had custody of Ryder because she’s a tit mum. Her mum has custody. And I know this because I was a good friend of stones
who are you to judge about someone’s parenting. Are you perfect? What’s your name if you’re a good friend and we can discuss over IG, as I’m a good friend of hers, sheridans and Chelsey’s

who are you to judge about someone’s parenting. Are you perfect? What’s your name if you’re a good friend and we can discuss over IG, as I’m a good friend of hers, sheridans and Chelsey’s
As I said I WAS a good friend. But she pisses off too many people....

Nah I don’t bat for the other team unfortunately. Well tbh I think she was using that as an excuse not to post him because she knew people would wonder why she wasn’t. Either way she did used to be a good mum. I don’t know the ins and outs but as long as her son is being looked after whenever he is that’s the main thing ✌🏼
careful, your homophobe is creeping out. thats your opinion though it’s not fact as you said you don’t know the ins and outs so why are you here putting a girl down. Disgusting.

As I said I WAS a good friend. But she pisses off too many people....
don’t want to tell me your IG handle then?