Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What comments ? X
She replied to the toxic comment saying something like how am I toxic please explain. And then something like no one knows her or stone and how is she stopping her seeing her son, something like that can’t remember but she’s removed them now. X

So obvious they are both reading here for Sheridan to come on and comment

Reactions: 1
I like liv too , minds her business .. looking for a settled happy life with her beautiful daughter. LOVE THAT.

Reactions: 6
w
what I don’t understand is , Stone put up the story saying she’s upset she only shows what she wants etc etc..
But surely If that was the case and Ryder WAS in her life then surely it wouldn’t upset her because she would know that what’s been written is just bollox anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
must be because there’s truth in it , which has rattled her cage?
all that’s really been said on this thread is the fact that no one understands why she doesn’t see her own son anymore ... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Yeah I take my hat off to Morgan as a single mother doing the best for her child always 👏🏼
im confused how it’s even about this as she said she received death threats? No ones said anything like that? I actually used to really like her, thought she was very different and independent but now she seems stuck to that girl

She replied to the toxic comment saying something like how am I toxic please explain. And then something like no one knows her or stone and how is she stopping her seeing her son, something like that can’t remember but she’s removed them now. X

So obvious they are both reading here for Sheridan to come on and comment
Lol that must have been about my comment...clearly she is toxic FOR stone if she is living her life like that and clearly doesn’t live with her son at all and show signs of seeing him or her family, that’s unhealthy to me.

What does everyone think of ‘liv rose lilly’
I don’t know much about her, not followed her for long but her little girl is super cute

Reactions: 3
Sheridan is just as bad I’m sorry I wouldn’t entertain anyone who abandons there child. I would be making sure there child was included.. makes me sick tbh.. and the whole “not posting on social media” is stupid. she posts EVERYTHING and not ONCE have I seen that little boy included.

Reactions: 5
Sheridan is just as bad I’m sorry I wouldn’t entertain anyone who abandons there child. I would be making sure there child was included.. makes me sick tbh.. and the whole “not posting on social media” is stupid. she posts EVERYTHING and not ONCE have I seen that little boy included.
I don’t get how it she wants to
Keep her own child or social media, why post about sheridans? Just bizarre isn’t it how people think

Who is live rose lily?
Another instagrammer who has quite a lot of followers too

I find the whole situation with her ex really odd too, i know everyone has their circumstances...I feel like stone is such a impressionable young girl who gets a bit carried away with it all, she had her little boy quite young and she really did well beforehand, I just feel as Sheridan is a lot older she should be guiding her a bit better

How can Stone claim she isn’t putting her child on social media due to the nature of her account yet post Sheridens twins on her stories non stop?
She’s ditched her son and when it all comes crashing down it’ll be her biggest regret.

Reactions: 4
yeah and I pray her mum puts her foot down and stops her walking in and out of his life. He must be well confused.
How can Stone claim she isn’t putting her child on social media due to the nature of her account yet post Sheridens twins on her stories non stop?
She’s ditched her son and when it all comes crashing down it’ll be her biggest regret.

Reactions: 2
She will 100% regret this, how couldn’t she! :( it’s so sad. I don’t understand why she can’t be with Sheridan and be a mum to?! And of course everyone is going to ask and wonder what’s going on when she literally posts 24/7!!

I’m on the fence, I think stone will 100% regret her decision and left feeling guilty but I also feel that she’s so young and has made a massive mistake? I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s strikes me as she needs to be in a relationship all the time, but I personally think she needs to find herself properly and focus on her little boy

She will 100% regret this, how couldn’t she! :( it’s so sad. I don’t understand why she can’t be with Sheridan and be a mum to?! And of course everyone is going to ask and wonder what’s going on when she literally posts 24/7!!
Couldn’t agree more. What really irritates me is her account has as many followers as it does due to the fact it use to be a “mummy account” people followed her because they thought she was a good mum and she kept them up to date with her life. So of course there going to wonder where ryder has gone.
She can try and dress it up however she likes but people see straight through it!

I’m on the fence, I think stone will 100% regret her decision and left feeling guilty but I also feel that she’s so young and has made a massive mistake? I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s strikes me as she needs to be in a relationship all the time, but I personally think she needs to find herself properly and focus on her little boy
I don't even think half these girls are lesbians either. I do think Sheridan and Chels obv are but with Stone and Morgan it's totally an attention thing for onlyfans. Morgan is fucked in the head. I rmemeber watching a live with her and Liv, and she was shouting at her son who was only a newborn at the time to shut the duck up. She was so frustrated

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s why I think Sheridan is partly to blame. I’m sorry but when you get with someone who has kids you have to see them as your Own too ? Especially with how ‘serious’ they are. Why wouldn’t she want to be hands on with her son when stone is basically another mother to the twins?????
Another instagrammer who has quite a lot of followers too

I find the whole situation with her ex really odd too, i know everyone has their circumstances...I feel like stone is such a impressionable young girl who gets a bit carried away with it all, she had her little boy quite young and she really did well beforehand, I just feel as Sheridan is a lot older she should be guiding her a bit better