Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy!! I don’t know if anyone saw stones live videos/stories when she was at home but she would often show her mum and she doesn’t strike me as the sort to let her get away with this!!! As a mother I don’t know how she can do this. She doesn’t look like she’s slightly bothered :(
I reckon she has fell out with her mum or something as she doesn’t strike me as the kind of mum that would be ok with her daughter doing only fans!

Reactions: 1
She has a sister doesn’t she? 🤔 I don’t know what her insta is though, to see is stones little boy could be on her page somewhere 🤷‍♀️ Also.. has she got no pants on in her latest insta story in the car 🤦‍♀️

She has a sister doesn’t she? 🤔 I don’t know what her insta is though, to see is stones little boy could be on her page somewhere 🤷‍♀️ Also.. has she got no pants on in her latest insta story in the car 🤦‍♀️
i see that i did wonder if she had a thong on?

Yes I also wondered if she was dealer . As she is never at work , she’s home with Stone every day , so obviously getting her money from somewhere . And enough to afford a lavish lifestyle, nice house , Range Rover and constant throwing money about etc etc etc etc... 😏

I reckon she has fell out with her mum or something as she doesn’t strike me as the kind of mum that would be ok with her daughter doing only fans!
Yeah she must not speak to her mum anymore . Despite her mum clearly adopting Stone’s son as her own 🤷🏼‍♀️ How is that fair on her mum who’s been there and done that with her own kids , now having to take on her grandson and do it all over again. As a mother myself I cannot physically imagine just giving my daughter to someone else and not seeing her , I JUST CANNOT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Her sisters name is Kelsey Roberts! But her insta is private 🤔😤

Yes I also wondered if she was dealer . As she is never at work , she’s home with Stone every day , so obviously getting her money from somewhere . And enough to afford a lavish lifestyle, nice house , Range Rover and constant throwing money about etc etc etc etc... 😏

Yeah she must not speak to her mum anymore . Despite her mum clearly adopting Stone’s son as her own 🤷🏼‍♀️ How is that fair on her mum who’s been there and done that with her own kids , now having to take on her grandson and do it all over again. As a mother myself I cannot physically imagine just giving my daughter to someone else and not seeing her , I JUST CANNOT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Her sisters name is Kelsey Roberts! But her insta is private 🤔😤
omg did her mum actually adopt him? i feel the same as you dont know how shes done that if she has!

I remember seeing a while ago she posted on insta she removed all the pics of her son of her insta Cos she was using it to promote her only fans and didn’t want to associate her son with that. deffo seems like she’s just abandoned her son tho

Yep defo abandoned him , as she lives full time at sheridans.( Who’s house isn’t even in the same area as where Rider lives with stones mum. )

Yep defo abandoned him , as she lives full time at sheridans.( Who’s house isn’t even in the same area as where Rider lives with stones mum. )
How on earth can anyone do that to their child

Morgan never seems to have her child either

Last edited:
How on earth can anyone do that to their child

Morgan never seems to have her child either
I actually see Morgan with Noah quite a lot . She doesn’t have him weekends but she has him in the week , so you follow her on selftaughtwhore ? X

so today they are at soft play with the twins. Does stone not think at all “ah I should be here with MY son”!????? She loves with someone and does things with HER PARTNERS children , but has abandoned her own 😳😳😠

so today they are at soft play with the twins. Does stone not think at all “ah I should be here with MY son”!????? She loves with someone and does things with HER PARTNERS children , but has abandoned her own 😳😳😠
**lives with someone

**lives with someone
Omg I thought exactly the same. I’d be absolutely riddled with guilt!! It makes me so so sad and upset! That poor boy. And there’s just absolutely no excuse for it. Imagine if Ryder could see his mum playing and having fun with his partners children 😢 and doesn’t Sheridan think it’s awful to?! I remember a while ago on her lives she said she was dreading that one day she would be on tattle....

Reactions: 2
Omg I thought exactly the same. I’d be absolutely riddled with guilt!! It makes me so so sad and upset! That poor boy. And there’s just absolutely no excuse for it. Imagine if Ryder could see his mum playing and having fun with his partners children 😢 and doesn’t Sheridan think it’s awful to?! I remember a while ago on her lives she said she was dreading that one day she would be on tattle....
I just couldn’t do it, I feel guilty if I go anywhere without my child

I dunno why but it’s just really getting to me 🙈 I just do not understand...🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor little boy, he must feel like his mum has just left him, like he’s done something wrong 🥺
I cannot relate whatsoever.......
well put it this way, I work of an evening , I only work 3 hours every eve , and on average I text my husband 2-3 times asking if she is ok and what she is doing 🙈 she may drive me insane in a daily basis but when I’m not with her my god do I miss her .
So for a MOTHER to just up and leave her child and move on just doesn’t sit right with me at all , seriously 🤯

Now they are out for dinner as a family without Ryder...
Yep! And you can see from Sheridans stories that stone is clearly feeding one of the twins food , like , what !? WHERE IS YOUR SON

She’s constantly drinking/partying too definitely no life style for a child