Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone please start a thread on her? I have followed her for years. She seems lovely
Liv has really changed for the better! She used to let a lot of stuff get to her, post about drama etc. Recently she’s been minding her own, looking after her daughter and spending time with her man!

Reactions: 6
Im not sure Stone is pretending to be a lesbian, im sure if you scroll down her facebook she was in a relationship with a girl years ago way before she had only fans? And before she was with that Lew.
I did wonder for a little while but then why would anyone lie about it really?

Just jumping on, I’ve followed Morgan for ages now and a lot of you have her really wrong, she’s always talking about her mental health which could be why she seems out of it sometimes, she’s always doing stuff with her little boy she seems like such a good mum and a nice girl as well, I think she’s got dragged into this drama unnecessarily, she is just living her life u know. As for doing drugs and things, no one knows for sure anyway, but even if she did everyone makes mistakes and I’m sure she wouldn’t do anything to put her little boy in danger

Reactions: 3
i don’t know how she can be a good mum smoking weed inside her house with her son there

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t make her a bad mum, it’s not right of course but as people have said her son always seems happy and well looked after

“It makes asthma worse, increases the risk of respiratory and ear infections — and even increases the risk of sudden death in infants.”

• Wow
“It makes asthma worse, increases the risk of respiratory and ear infections — and even increases the risk of sudden death in infants.”
Didn’t know it had those affects, I can’t stand the stuff think it’s disgusting 🤢 I didn’t actually expect that she would smoke it with him there I thought when she did he may have been elsewhere

I really like Morgan, I’ve followed her for ages. She seems like such a lovely girl and you can tell she adores Noah, loves making him meals, etc. But I have to agree on the smoking thing. It literally doesn’t bother me that she smokes weed, but surely smoking it in the house where your son sleeps and play, even if he isn’t there? Isn’t a good thing? Like I said, I think she’s a cracking girl. But as soon as she starts smoking on her live and Noah’s in bed it makes me sad 😩😩😩

I definitely think that Stone is a lesbian (or Bi) she is 10000% into Sheridan. But I feel like you can just tell Sheridan isn’t really that into Stone! She seems to post a lot about her friends, and her best friend, her girls. But never about Stone. I know they say they only post what they want people to see. But like we’ve all said - they both post EVERYTHING! I don’t think Stone would have reacted to a post on her story if she wasn’t guilty. Or she’d have put the story straight and that she has Ryder! He should be living with his mum. Literally breaks my heart

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know it had those affects, I can’t stand the stuff think it’s disgusting 🤢 I didn’t actually expect that she would smoke it with him there I thought when she did he may have been elsewhere
Smoking in the house in general is disgusting when you have kids.. the smell 🤮never mind weed!

Don’t shoot me (also a little off topic) but it’s the 21st century weed is such a mainstream thing now. And yes although some people see a negative side to it there are also a lot of positives, it helps people with all different types of illness even mental health issues. Hence why it’s becoming legal in so many more different countries.
If smoking abit of weed makes you a bad mum then tit half this country is going down the pan.
Morgan’s a good mum, she’s happy and so is Noah why does there need to be anymore to it?

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me (also a little off topic) but it’s the 21st century weed is such a mainstream thing now. And yes although some people see a negative side to it there are also a lot of positives, it helps people with all different types of illness even mental health issues. Hence why it’s becoming legal in so many more different countries.
If smoking abit of weed makes you a bad mum then tit half this country is going down the pan.
Morgan’s a good mum, she’s happy and so is Noah why does there need to be anymore to it?
i think it’s the fact she smokes it inside her house whilst her sons there. If she wants to smoke weed (which a lot of people do) that’s perfectly fine and her choice as an adult. Her son is a child with no choice. He is inhaling second hand smoke which could harm him.

Stone still gets benefits for ryder despite the fact he doesn’t even live with her. Imagine watching your mum pack all her stuff and leaving without you to go play happy families with someone else. It makes my stomach turn whenever I think about it. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s been effected by this. I just hope it doesn’t damage him in the long run. Poor darling

i think it’s the fact she smokes it inside her house whilst her sons there. If she wants to smoke weed (which a lot of people do) that’s perfectly fine and her choice as an adult. Her son is a child with no choice. He is inhaling second hand smoke which could harm him.
I totally get that but I think I’m quite old fashioned as a parent. Like I remember sitting in a put with my parents and them smoking and everyone around me smoking and nobody cared. It’s just how you want to perceive a situation. Of course there have now been rules put in place for a reason but we don’t know how and where she smokes it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Everyone has different ways of bringing up there children.. if that doesn’t fit your expectations then that’s fine! But also weed is a lot better then alcohol in my opinion.. a drunk mother and a high mother are two very completely different things and unless you smoke weed you won’t understand what I mean. Not ideal but her choice right 🤷🏻‍♀️ But like I said everyone is entitled to there own opinion on that matter ofcourse. It doesn’t make her a bad mother though not at all. ALSO id rather my mum smoke abit of weed then abandon me x

Last edited:
Been waiting for a thread like this! Imagine stop being a mum because you get a new girlfriend. She literally never sees him, she so active on socials she shows everything she does and his never a part of it

Everyone has different ways of bringing up there children.. if that doesn’t fit your expectations then that’s fine! But also weed is a lot better then alcohol in my opinion.. a drunk mother and a high mother are two very completely different things and unless you smoke weed you won’t understand what I mean. Not ideal but her choice right 🤷🏻‍♀️ But like I said everyone is entitled to there own opinion on that matter ofcourse. It doesn’t make her a bad mother though not at all. ALSO id rather my mum smoke abit of weed then abandon me for vagina x
I smoke weed and have a child (don’t smoke in the house or in front of him) I think everyone’s point is they’re not bothered she smoked weed in general I think it’s the point she smokes it in the house when it’s a very potent smell.

I smoke weed and have a child (don’t smoke in the house or in front of him) I think everyone’s point is they’re not bothered she smoked weed in general I think it’s the point she smokes it in the house when it’s a very potent smell.
yeah I understand completely but I still don’t think that makes her a bad mum? I feel like that term is used too freely.. I’ve never seen anything personally that has shown she smokes with Noah anywhere near her.. maybe I haven’t seen what you guys have seen but tbh Noah looks happy clean and fed.. and that’s all that matters .. all the rest is based on opinion. If Noah was in danger Or at risk he wouldn’t be in her care.. Like I said it’s not ideal but it’s her home , child and choice ??

yeah I understand completely but I still don’t think that makes her a bad mum? I feel like that term is used too freely.. I’ve never seen anything personally that has shown she smokes with Noah anywhere near her.. maybe I haven’t seen what you guys have seen but tbh Noah looks happy clean and fed.. and that’s all that matters .. all the rest is based on opinion. If Noah was in danger Or at risk he wouldn’t be in her care.. Like I said it’s not ideal but it’s her home , child and choice ??
Doesn’t stone smoke weed around the house too?

I was thinking the same thing where on earth is Ryder. Surely the mum has got to put a stop to it when Stone and Sheridan’s relationship comes to an end. I wouldn’t let her back in the house. Too confusing for that poor child

I was thinking the same thing where on earth is Ryder. Surely the mum has got to put a stop to it when Stone and Sheridan’s relationship comes to an end. I wouldn’t let her back in the house. Too confusing for that poor child
If she doesn’t see him I honestly hope she doesn’t bother going back if it does end because it just shows she’s only doing it because her relationships over and that would mess with his head, especially when he’s old enough to understand