Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum was fine with her only fans, not sure she’s fine with the fact stone has just given up on Ryder but she looks after him a million times better than stone ever has, she’s obsessed with Sheridan and she’s just getting mugged off by her 😞
Oooo what do you mean getting mugged off by her? I really feel for her little boy.

Reactions: 1
Seems that she has moved in with her ‘new’ girlfriend. Poor son is no where to be seen. Her girlfriend has two twins that were IVF babies. She had them with a girl who is now looks like she’s dating stones old girlfriend Morgan, who calls herself a self taught bleep. She also has a son who is no where to be seen. Hope this is helpful 🙃
I’ve followed Morgan for a long time! She does have her son a lot, but just doesn’t always post him. Her social media focuses on her onlyfans promo etc mainly I think! X

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Morgan for a long time! She does have her son a lot, but just doesn’t always post him. Her social media focuses on her onlyfans promo etc mainly I think! X
Yes I really like Morgan , she has her son full time and genuinely seems like a good Mother 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
I really can’t get over the son thing too! my heart breaks for him. Why not bring your son to live with you too ???? My child is stuck to my hip and I would NEVER abandon him for another relationship and a better life without him, to raise someone else’s children espeically!! Doesn’t sit right with me. Also Morgan does have her Son like she should , I really like Morgan.

Reactions: 4
so today they are at soft play with the twins. Does stone not think at all “ah I should be here with MY son”!????? She loves with someone and does things with HER PARTNERS children , but has abandoned her own 😳😳😠

**lives with someone
This actually makes me want to cry, some people are desperate to have their children with them all the time

Her mum was fine with her only fans, not sure she’s fine with the fact stone has just given up on Ryder but she looks after him a million times better than stone ever has, she’s obsessed with Sheridan and she’s just getting mugged off by her 😞
Do you know her? Does she see Ryder at all, my heart breaks for him if not

Did anyone see her latest story? She’s taken it down now but it seems she’s probably found this thread. Saying she only posts what she wants people to see etc. Which it fine but, she posts ALL the time, and he’s still never to be been. It’s so upsetting! And does anyone else think that Sheridan isn’t really that into stone?!

Did anyone see her latest story? She’s taken it down now but it seems she’s probably found this thread. Saying she only posts what she wants people to see etc. Which it fine but, she posts ALL the time, and he’s still never to be been. It’s so upsetting! And does anyone else think that Sheridan isn’t really that into stone?!
I understand what she’s saying but I don’t believe the son lives with her and Sheridan because there’s no sign of him, and on weekends she seems to be with her too!! And a few people have said this but I don’t get what they mean?

Reactions: 2
I understand what she’s saying but I don’t believe the son lives with her and Sheridan because there’s no sign of him, and on weekends she seems to be with her too!! And a few people have said this but I don’t get what they mean?
It looks like stone is obsessed with her gf

Surely as a mother herself Sheridan should be encouraging her mixing Ryder and getting him involved

Reactions: 4
Surely as a mother herself Sheridan should be encouraging her mixing Ryder and getting him involved
Dunno she just seems toxic for her, love when she used to put stories up with her having jokes with her mum etc and just seeing her with her family, now it just seems to be parties and having baths ‘with views’ and going out all the time

Reactions: 2
what I don’t understand is , Stone put up the story saying she’s upset she only shows what she wants etc etc..
But surely If that was the case and Ryder WAS in her life then surely it wouldn’t upset her because she would know that what’s been written is just bollox anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
must be because there’s truth in it , which has rattled her cage?
all that’s really been said on this thread is the fact that no one understands why she doesn’t see her own son anymore ... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

She defo isn’t into Stone as much as Stone thinks

Also Morgan is a smashing mum, we love Morgan ❤
Yeah I take my hat off to Morgan as a single mother doing the best for her child always 👏🏼