Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would like to know how they afford all these life styles by not working! Georgia mason getting a new Range Rover again.. constantly out shopping that poor girl is going to have no sense of real life living when she’s older

Reactions: 5
Would like to know how they afford all these life styles by not working! Georgia mason getting a new Range Rover again.. constantly out shopping that poor girl is going to have no sense of real life living when she’s older
I know she just spent another £150 for clothes like it was no big deal like wtf

Reactions: 1
I know she just spent another £150 for clothes like it was no big deal like wtf
I really like Georgia especially with how real she’s being on instagram about being lonely as a single mum BUT I need to know where this girl gets her funds from 😅😭

Reactions: 3
I’m confused does stone have two children that aren’t in her care? That ss someone posted of her story addressing it all mentioned an older and younger child?

If you look at ryders dad he is seeing him now, his gf has a pic of Ryder aswell. I wonder how that makes stone feel

What does everyone think about the whole sperm donor thing with the kids not knowing anything about them etc

We are using a donor embryo and the law has recently changed and when the child turns 18 they can search for biological parents not sure if it’s the same with donor sperm but I imagine it is

Her ex lewis is with someone else now and apparently she’s actually really supportive of him & I’m sure his new girlfriend posted something last year on her instagram story that stone owed Lewis money that she stole probs from his drug line 🙈🙈🙈

His names Scott crick x
Thought I’d seen it on here! He’s names Scott. Completely went out my mind 😂

Just had a look on his page and the new girlfriend looks like she is very loving towards him. Wonder if stone ever looks at these photos

ABG the lable? Sorry what? clothing brand name with all three kids initials ? Two aren’t yours and you forgot your son!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I commented on her recent TikTok saying she forgot her sons initials and she blocked me within 0.5 seconds

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
All her followers need to know the truth about her she’s DISGUSTING excuse of a mother

Reactions: 2